Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA GU 017 LONDON

OFF THE HOOK smile.gif

CD 1 PLAIN AND SIMPLE IS JUST A GREAT CD, STARTS OFF SLOW AND BUILDS UP REALLLY NICELY, GREAT GREAT CD...Cascades Of Colour, Touched By God, In And Out Of My Life(sick)

CD 2 FIRST HALF, WAS SO SO, LAST HALF FROM MK'S BURNING ON IN, SCHILLER-RUHE, EVER SO LONELY AND LIVE 1999 FINISH UP CD 2 STRONG...BANGING LAST 35 MIN, HAD VINYL GOING NUTS...

DEFINITELY SHOULD BE ON EVERYONE'S WISH LIST...

VINYL WAS GREAT, GREAT REGULAR CROWD AND NOT TOO PACKED LIKE IT HAS BEEN LATELY...

"BE WHAT YOU WANNA BE, SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY, DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO"

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Nice... Yeah, it should be out Sept 18th. The promos are already floating around. A friend of mine says it covers all angles. A few classics, some vocals, some dark stuff, and trance toward the end of cd2. LIke the way Oakenfold used to sound like 3-4 years ago.

I don't know about that but I'll have to get a listen in soon.

Im pissed that Schiller wasn't remixed or twisted at all.

Is there any 'frank sinatra' style track on this one???

Danny told me 2 weeks ago it was being released on September 10th...yeah the promos are out, hopefully I'll get mine soon smile.gif

Diego, there's no real track like the frank sinatra track, but CD 1 starts very body n soulish...

blah im tired...Junior tonight smile.gif

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Best parts of last night other than the CD, Danny wearing a big yellow top hat that had a big ass smily face on it...Danny also worked the LIGHTS the whole night !!

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

[This message has been edited by ILL HOUSE YOU (edited 08-26-2000).]

Mac,

U heading down to Miami to catch DT at Space??

I won't be able to make it down but I'm making up for it at the real Space in Ibiza on Sept 10th. I made the adjustments just to catch him there. Hopefully he'll do sets out on the terrace as well as inside.

Did anyone see Danny dancing with the crowd during his GU CD premier? He had a water bottle in his hand and was in front of the speakers dancing his ass off!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! He was also going around saying hi to everyone on the dancefloor, making sure everyone was having a good time.... How many DJ's that are as big as Danny would do that??? Actually greet people on the dance floor? I have so much repect for the guy, He is just plain awesome!!!

Diego I can't make it to Miami it's a friends birthday the second, im doing London on the 23rd and Ibiza on the 24th for the closing party...just waiting for confirmation on flights...

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com