Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Bring CP Baaaack....Who's with me??

cookie6

Did any of you guys go to the meet ups we used to have at the Tunnel and later on at the Roxy?

I don't really seem to remember many of you :( Be good to see some old faces, just be I remember faces but not the screen names behind them. Those were some good times here.

never hit those....but i do remember the twilo meetups :)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you guys go to the meet ups we used to have at the Tunnel and later on at the Roxy?

I don't really seem to remember many of you :( Be good to see some old faces, just be I remember faces but not the screen names behind them. Those were some good times here.

nope cuz i live in Florida.. but i've met a ton of CPers over the years down here or in NY.

• 2 weeks later...
My goodness...3 YEARS??

ugh I feel old. :(

Yeah only been legal for 3 years, been partying for wayyy longer but Ive realized I wish I hadnt because it made the whole buying beer and going to clubs a lot less fun. I never had any trouble getting beer before it was always just there so....

...you're not much younger than me...i think i stopped going to clubs a little over 3 yrs ago.......no im not that bad..i go out here and there but never any places like my high school years!.. i feel the complete opposite as u..im very glad i started young and partied my ass off then....maybe a little too young some may argue but hey ..what can ya do lol..

...you're not much younger than me...i think i stopped going to clubs a little over 3 yrs ago.......no im not that bad..i go out here and there but never any places like my high school years!.. i feel the complete opposite as u..im very glad i started young and partied my ass off then....maybe a little too young some may argue but hey ..what can ya do lol..

Yeah I mean in some ways Im glad I did because my friends who didnt are all out partying it up, and Im like...meh....I could take it or leave it. Dont get me wrong I still go out and all that.....just not as often. So in a way though it sucks because my friends ARE out and Im just home lol :) Oh well

i quit going to clubs about 3-4 years ago... i only go to clubs about 3 times a year now.. but i'm 31 so its not like i'm 24... that was my prime years of partying... 19-25... then i kinda slowed her down.. lol

lol

My going out has gone from a Suzuki GSXR to a Huffy bike in the past year.

laughing7.gif

i quit going to clubs about 3-4 years ago... i only go to clubs about 3 times a year now.. but i'm 31 so its not like i'm 24... that was my prime years of partying... 19-25... then i kinda slowed her down.. lol

Life's a party. Party til you die.

(Words to live by)

That kids coloring with a pencil... that's why he's so excited.... everyone else has crayons... I think he snapped...

Yea I'm gonna start going back to clubs when I'm old as shit. I'm gonna be that old man you see at those clubs sometimes... (Back in the day some dude was old as shit AND in a wheelchair in Twilo I think or Limelight---his brother owned the club or something and he was always up in there....)

That kids coloring with a pencil... that's why he's so excited.... everyone else has crayons... I think he snapped...

Yea I'm gonna start going back to clubs when I'm old as shit. I'm gonna be that old man you see at those clubs sometimes... (Back in the day some dude was old as shit AND in a wheelchair in Twilo I think or Limelight---his brother owned the club or something and he was always up in there....)

thats very observant of you.. I can't even see my own sig because that site is blocked from my job lol but I sorta remember it.. vaguely. can you really see other kids with crayons?

and not for everything but people in wheelchairs at clubs almost always have a crew of scantilly clad ladies grinding them so it can't be all that bad:getdown: