Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Bring CP Baaaack....Who's with me??

cookie6

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh....well your convo isnt quite worthy but hey you send me a pic of what you got goin on well talk! lol BTW

you should sell cars, youre damn persuasive. Well after awhile of consistancy :finger::biggrin:

listen...i don't have anything against you personally...except for that one time you were crude towards me.....but there have been a lot of complaints about you...kaydup wasn't one of them although i figured he felt the same as they because other ppl complained about you especially in the miami forum and it's getting back to the administrators. because of that my 'job' was harder. i don't want to keep deleting threads as i am sure you don't want your posts continue to be deleted...just tone it down a bit...that's all i ask. i'm just following what i'm supposed to be doing here. i hope you understand where i am coming from. let's try and get off on a fresh start.

~NMN

listen...i don't have anything against you personally...except for that one time you were crude towards me.....but there have been a lot of complaints about you...kaydup wasn't one of them although i figured he felt the same as they because other ppl complained about you especially in the miami forum and it's getting back to the administrators. because of that my 'job' was harder. i don't want to keep deleting threads as i am sure you don't want your posts continue to be deleted...just tone it down a bit...that's all i ask. i'm just following what i'm supposed to be doing here. i hope you understand where i am coming from. let's try and get off on a fresh start.

~NMN

umm...what?

Okay...are you found now?

Yeah.. I'm born again... (no religious reference...though it is thought provoking)

In that, I'm starting life over from scratch... and go!!! (I'm gonna skip through the teenage years, birth.... etc----just re-booting the ol' brain)

i couldnt post forever...not like i cared that much ..but even when i tried....it never let me log in....id log in..then go to post and be told i had to log in ..i gave up .....

....but alas...here i be..

it has to do with that new shit DaVe added to the top of the page...sometimes you gotta log into that first then down here....its annoying...

Did any of you guys go to the meet ups we used to have at the Tunnel and later on at the Roxy?

I don't really seem to remember many of you :( Be good to see some old faces, just be I remember faces but not the screen names behind them. Those were some good times here.