Clubplanet Nightlife Community

au bar

your right about not letting people in .... I used to go there often I personally never have a problem, but my friends always did ... trust me hon the bouncer did you a favor by not letting you in. you saved a nice (how much is it to get in know) 25-30 bucks... the crowed to what I remember was lousy anyway...

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

Don't feel so bad...my friends went one night and they were told that there was a minimum tip per drink!!!!!! How the hell do you tell someone how much to tip you?!?!?!?

...and this is on Upper East Side? Give me a break - Upper East Side is lame. I have a few friends who live there and they're dying to move downtown cause every time we go out, they have to trek down to at least Chelsea.

This was actually the first place I went out after I graduated from college and flew back up here. Was not my choice..but my college roommate knew someone there so we got in for free..so I said what the hell..

This was a few years ago...but I remember getting a drink for someone and it was 11 dollars (after 2.50 drinks in NO, I was like..DAMN!)

Don't feel bad about not getting in..the last memory I have of that place is middle aged drunk people trying to dance to horrible music...You were better off not wasting your money.. smile.gif

If you want to go to a more upscale upper east side place..go to Fredericks or club macanudo..both off 5th ave..

-J

------------------

"Will you take the pain..I will give to you...again and again..and will you return it"-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com