Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whats new?

:laugh: :laugh:

they always wait till the last minute with these trades..happened with beltran and martinez

it will get done.

if it doesnt, it will be an empty shea stadium and i will denounce the mets and become a devil ray fan.

btw, im happy i can see hughes progress in ny

twins owner is a str8 up Dick for not taking the yanks or sox offer

but yeh im glad Hughes is still here and Melky!!

JOn the Twins are hardly a rival and the offer was way better

he fucked over his own team

UFC note uis Brock Lesnar any good??i

You might say the Twins aren't a rival on paper..but they somehow are always in it and besides Santana and Hunter, they got the same team as they did last year and the year before when they were in the playoffs

Lesner....he only had one match and it was against a no name. think about it this way, he has very little experience but he's a big strong dude thats tough as nails...he won the NCAA's in heavyweight my senior year in 2000. He's up against a former champ who's been losing of late so we'll see. It'll be a good test

UFC needs someone to rescue the heavyweight division

We were at the beach today... :) Soooo nice out... we threw the football, the frisbee and played beach volleyball... drank some beers and had some killer ceviche.....

I recorded "rebel without a cause" with james dean, i think i'll watch that tonight.. as well as the GOP debate...

We went to the beach at noon.. got home just before Jordin Sparks did the anthem... she did a beautiful job i might add...

I made a big ol' crock pot of chili that cooked all day while at the beach.. it was perrrfect by the time we got home.. soo delish :)

Then i made chocolate lava cakes for dessert :D Yummyyyy

JOn the Twins are hardly a rival and the offer was way better

he fucked over his own team

I never understood teams taking lesser offers so they don't have to face former players. Dumping Santana probably means the Twins are gonna suck anyway, so what's the difference between 62-100 and 65-97??

I never understood teams taking lesser offers so they don't have to face former players. Dumping Santana probably means the Twins are gonna suck anyway, so what's the difference between 62-100 and 65-97??

fawked his team over big time

could have had a starting CF with an amazing arm and cheap to take over for Torii Hunter a 1 or 2 starter pitcher in Hughes and a 3-4 starter in kennedy

THe sox deal was quite good too