Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE JUNIOR BDAY REVIEW? WASN'T THERE....LET'S HEAR IT.

There from 5am to 3:30 pm, it went to 8:30 sunday night.

It was an incredible vibe going on.

At one point everyone sang happy birthday, all the lights were on, it was wild,

but they so strict on "finding" things,

couldn't even talk out load about "things"

Talk about being on a mission!

Music was good, beautiful girls, everyone was just "good".

Well the vibe was great...I got there around 6:30ish, and left around 1-2ish after seeing Jeff Mills @ Limelight....WOW!!!!

But anyways, as I was saying the scene was great, and people were great...I just wish Junior spun great, it was the exact opposite, he wasn't mixing, good tracks at times, but not mixing, and when he did he would slam the beat from another track in, and it wouldn't even line up. But hey, I still had a blast!!!

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

Let's just say, MAGICAL!!!!

I got there around 7am and danced my ass off till 8pm...What a fuckin night!! The music was as always, booming...He had the house shakin. We all had our ass' groovin...The whole place is like this one big family!!! I dont think there are to many DJ's that have that kind of following. For me, JR is and will always be right on the top of my list for nyc house....

Originally posted by schwingep:

Well the vibe was great...I got there around 6:30ish, and left around 1-2ish after seeing Jeff Mills @ Limelight....WOW!!!!

But anyways, as I was saying the scene was great, and people were great...I just wish Junior spun great, it was the exact opposite, he wasn't mixing, good tracks at times, but not mixing, and when he did he would slam the beat from another track in, and it wouldn't even line up. But hey, I still had a blast!!!

- Pete

Pete....definitley agree with you...I was there really early...3 AM-7 AM...noticed that Junior was a little off.....I suppose I would be too on my birthday.....I wouldn't even be working on my birthday......as always, it was still a good time......Junior's still one of my favorites....

yeah I thought the music was crap until about 10am but it was so packed downstairs with sweaty shoving bodies that you couldn't do anything more than shuffle really anyway. loved the 'Black Betty' remix & floorshow though!!! we got there early - around 3am and left at 2pm to face a 5 hour drive back to DC in the rain. urgh. didn't spoil a GREAT weekend though..

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on