Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heath Ledgers autopsy

bxbomb

add pnueumonia to this mix and there ya go

NEW YORK (AFP) - Hollywood actor Heath Ledger, found dead in his New York apartment two weeks ago, died of acute intoxication, city authorities said Wednesday, ruling the death an accident resulting from the abuse of prescription medications.

"Mr Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," Chief Medical Examiner Charles Hirsch said in a statement.

"We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications."

The six drugs found in his system were oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine, the medical examiner's office said.

The drugs are the generic names for the OxyContin painkiller, the anti-anxiety drug Valium, Xanax, an anti-anxiety drug, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is another name for the better-know Vicodin.

ugh awful...

I had a feeling he was on some kind of opiate. One of the interviews I saw a few weeks ago he was scratching the shit out of his arms....it was really disturbing.

:(

da one i posted on gnauts

;)

yeh im shocked no opiates found in him

you ever watch intervention and see those kids shoot up oxy like its heroin? fucking losers.

ive seen a few eps of Intervention ...but never see it at a good spot in the show

its always after they agree to go to rehab and shit

and one time i saw it for some chick who spent too much money n her credit cards.....I wanna see hardcore junkies dammit

there are hard core junkies... i tape the old episodes and the new ones.. its a new season...

the heroin junkies and meth junkies are insane... a lot of them were molested or raped when they are younger.. its sad to see.

I just like to see them turn it around and get clean.. its a nice story.

Its a good show..... just shows you how out of control you can get if you do tons of drugs... i have no problem with someone doing recreational activities but these people are junkies..

oh and the eating disorder ones... omg.. the twin that was anorixic? she was drugged and raped (gang) in college... just horrible... she went to rehab and they kicked her out because she lost another 7 lbs!!!!!!! she was looked like skeletor.. and she used to be so beautiful... it was so sad...

whenever i watch that show i must do lines...

whenever i watch that show.. i just thank God that i had enough common sense to keep it together and do recreational play... i mean these people are fuckeddddd up.

The obese kid was cute.. felt bad for him.. he's lost 75 lbs so far.. he was like 500 when he went away :worry: