Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giuliani

bxbomb

not only did he spend $50 million for one whole delegate

now his bullshit pandering to NewEngland voters will come back and bit him in the ass

HAHAHA.. suck it easy Rudy..fake fuckin Yankee Fan

NEW YORK -- Rudy Giuliani, a Boston Red Sox fan?

When Topps baseball cards hit the stores this week it'll appear that way. About one in every 70 packs will include a picture of the former New York City mayor, fist raised in victory, celebrating with the Red Sox on the field after their World Series win.

Yankees fans need not worry, though. Giuliani, a self-professed, die-hard supporter of the Red Sox's chief rival, wasn't really there.

But in October, the then-presidential candidate did alienate some New York fans by declaring he was rooting for Boston in the World Series -- "I'm an American league fan," he said -- and Topps ran with the idea.

"We took that and thought it would make for a funny card, since the Red Sox won," said Clay Luraschi, baseball brand manager for The Topps Co. "We thought, let's put him in the championship dog pile."

He said Giuliani's withdrawal from the presidential race didn't dampen his enthusiasm for the card.

Giuliani -- who also appeared, by himself, on a 2004 Topps card -- was not consulted about the new card, Luraschi said. Messages left Tuesday at Giuliani's campaign and work numbers were not immediately returned.

Topps did something similar a year ago, inserting President Bush into the stands and Mickey Mantle into the dugout in the background of Derek Jeter's card.

i see nothing wrong with a die hard fan to cheer for the same "league" if their team didn't make the world series....

ny/boston fans need to get a grip..

no girls from Michigan who root for the tigers and live in Florida just dont understand

:slash:

i guess when my team's out, i really don't care.. unless i really hate a team.. but i can't think off the top of my head, any team that i wouldn't want to see win in anything.. LOL

All though i admit i hate the colorado avalanche ever since that dirty hit against my boy chris draper... fuck the avalanche!

i guess when my team's out, i really don't care.. unless i really hate a team.. but i can't think off the top of my head, any team that i wouldn't want to see win in anything.. LOL

All though i admit i hate the colorado avalanche ever since that dirty hit against my boy chris draper... fuck the avalanche!

yeh wings avalanceh turned into a decent lil rivalary

not enough time history to compare to Ranger Isles

or Devs= Flyers but still pretty bitter

Original Six rivalries

From 1942 to 1967 only six teams played in the NHL. With so few opponents, teams played more frequently, and games were often underscored by personal rivalries between players. These personal and team rivalries persisted for many years as the turnover rate on NHL rosters was very low. At one point or another during this era all the teams had animosity towards one another. The strongest rivalries were:

Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens

Chicago Blackhawks vs. Detroit Red Wings

Detroit Red Wings vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens

Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Montreal Canadiens

Boston Bruins vs. New York Rangers

New York Rangers vs. Montreal Canadiens

chicago sucks nuts too. GO WINGS!