Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP. . . please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister has a serious eating disorder. she is 5'5 and only weighs about 82 lbs. She has been seeing several doctors for a few Weeks now, but I think that she needs more than this. She needs to be reached mentally. I've tried everything, and i can't get through to her. She just keeps losing the weight. Does anyone have any suggestions, or have any experience in this area? I dont want her to be in a hospital with a feeding tube. Please help me save her life.

Originally posted by lsully:

My sister has a serious eating disorder. she is 5'5 and only weighs about 82 lbs. She has been seeing several doctors for a few Weeks now, but I think that she needs more than this. She needs to be reached mentally. I've tried everything, and i can't get through to her. She just keeps losing the weight. Does anyone have any suggestions, or have any experience in this area? I dont want her to be in a hospital with a feeding tube. Please help me save her life.

Yoyo.. Not for nothing, but this is a club orientated message board.. I dont really think anyone here can help you with your problem here.. ( Or maybe someone can ) I think maybe you should look into serious help, and not rely on us morons.. wink.gif

Hope everything works out for your family bro..

------------------

Twilo Sucks..

here's hope~~~ Being the weight that she is for her height is NOT good! Ask her if she wants to have a baby one day and if she says YES, tell her the baby would never survive, due to her lack of FOOD. Take her to a doctor for a diet so she can get healthy. And then kick her ass for being retarted....

Good luck~~~~~

Well - I'm 5-5, and I weigh 108 lbs . . . and that's about 20 pounds lighter than i should be for my height - so 82 pounds is not good. I know a lot about this subject - I guess you could say i had an eating disorder myself, but one day came to my sense, and my bf was the same was i was, but she still has many issues - she's 5-5, 117, which imo is perfect -

If you need to talk, etc, please email me - if it means helping another, i'm there -

brandie@optonline.net

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I hear that! I'm 5'8" and weigh 118. The thing is, I lost 30 lbs in the first month and a half that I was doing E!! That's too fast.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

yo bro, what is her age?it makes a difference

u know.If shes a tin. she can b allitel stubborn,& dont even listen 2 u,but if shes older than maby u shuod take her 2 a psychologist befor she'l nead(god forbead) a medical attention.i pray that she'l get better my friend... (fors her if its necessary,its 4 her own good)

------------------

UnderGround lives forever baby,we just like roaches,we never die!

A good therapist is essential! You don't want a situation like my older sister who has been anorexic for 10 years and has spent most of this year in hospital frown.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

here are a few numbers of churches and affil. that hold sessions for you both to go.

Grace Church

212- 575- 6200

Broadway&Church

10st broadway

Every second saturday of each month. Free seminars 9:00am-12:00pmfree

Anne Thompson

Bulimia Center

24 East 12 street rm:505

212-989-3987

Every 1st.monday of each month. 8:30pm-9:45pm

Need to register in adv.

Free admission-

stand by her a 100% and don't put anything off. Even if this takes time away from taking care of yourself you owe it to your sister and its very rewarding in the end when you finally get thru to her.... Good luck (If you need to talk just personal message me and I will try to help you I have someone very close to me with the same disorder and I know how annoying and depressing it can get. you sometimes want to give up but its not your choice to give up you have to give ityour all if you don't something may happen to her and you wont be able to ever live with yourself. okay enough said I am getting depressed.

BYE

Dude I hate to say it but if she is losing weight cause she is doing E then u gotta intervene and stop her. I know it's kinda ironic that I am giving this advise, but I know that if my friends/family was in serious risk with drugs I would intervene and get them some help.

I hope that your sis gets better bro.

PLUR

smile.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

i just wanted to say that you have all filled my heart with hope. please keep her in your prayers. I feel very fortunate to have so many concerned people who are complete strangers- ( and thankyou so much brandie- i love u!) Its a terrible disease, and im glad that you all have suggestions. thanks again to you all for your time and concern.

Luv always,

sully