Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FLOAT

luz

i was at float last thursday night until 4ish, when the party ends. very trendy, very, "the scene of nyc". beautiful women, expensive...some meathead and can get very euro,which sucks. the music is usually good on thursdays. last week it was dj serge, who spins some sick shit, but the crowd doesn't really know it. 2 vip rooms, hip-hop in there, which i was in last week that was a very "to themselves crowd". mostly, it's people who think they're important, and not at all! (at least they act like they are important) but for beautiful women, go here! if you're a guy, don't think about it unless with chicks. bottles run about $500.

bitchy Bartenders...i always wondered...how do these people live with themselves or who are they trying to impress by being bitchy and stuck up....do they actually think people would go back with that kind of attitude?

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

easy . . .

two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a tall glass filled with a & w root beer topped with a cherry . . .

and five straws for the freeloaders . . .

---------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Float has been one of my favorite clubs over the past year.. True, the bartenders are on occasion hell-bitches (not Colleen though, she's a sweetheart cool.gif ), bottles run pretty expensive, the tabs can get very frustrating and unless you know someone you will still end up in the dancing-but-lame crowd downstairs. The upstairs gallery is the place to be when with friends.. (need stamp!) The back room upstairs is pretty nice after-hours and has some very interesting people who frequent it. (need TWO stamps!) On top of that (no literally, on the third floor) there is another VIP room which is really stuffy and private. It is pretty much imfuckingpossible that a first-timer would end up there so don't worry about it... :P

The general door policy is quite simple.. No girls, no admission.. there is no use arguing with Marcus..

I still like the darn place smile.gif and i don't know why

morph