Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This or That.... lets get it going again...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I believe we did a "this or that" thread some time ago... well bx made me remember it by asking "braveheart or gladiator".. and it clicked.. lets give this or that another try...

so i'll start... :D

Summer or Winter?

who asked braveheart or gladiator?????

jesus h.....i get no love these days

well sort of.. :laugh:

but not really.. i mean they are two separate brands.. i guess they just look similar?

i just wiki'd it

Yes it was the same company up until 1993 when rene lacoste wnated to continue to make hi quality shit made in france while Izod wanted to start making shit in china/india etc.

So im goin wth the alligator himself Rene Lacoste

Red or white wine

i just wiki'd it

Yes it was the same company up until 1993 when rene lacoste wnated to continue to make hi quality shit made in france while Izod wanted to start making shit in china/india etc.

Red or white wine

red

shiraz/syrah, pinot, or blend please......

jaeger bombs or jaeger

i just wiki'd it

actually LaCoste is made in Peru

actually LaCoste is made in Peru

yep that was the ironic part of it

per Wikip[edia:

Izod Lacoste was a brand name licensed by Lacoste to Izod from 1952-1993. In 1953, René Lacoste, the creator of the Lacoste polo shirt, teamed up with David Crystal, who at the time owned both Haymaker and Izod to manufacture and distribute Lacoste polo shirts. The name was and still is used by people who grew up wearing Izod Lacoste and who therefore still use the name to refer to both Izod and Lacoste. The license ended in 1993 over quality control concerns and because Izod wanted to design shirts in France and make them in Asia, while Lacoste wanted to design and manufacture them in France. The Lacoste name was reintroduced in 1996, minus Izod. However the Lacoste company does now what Izod wanted to do in the 1980s, they design in France and import from other countries.

ferrarri

every pooba with a couple extra bucks and in the middle of a mid-life crisis is driving a porsche

vw bug or chrysler pt cruiser?

VW bug who would drive a PT Loser?

day game or night game of baseball (attending not watching on tv)