Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...If Drugs were LegaL...

WoW...I think we would have a lot more fun...Not havin' to look over u shoulder everytime u do a bump in a club, u wouldn't have to smoke yer Fatty L like a ciggarette, bouncers would be cut by 75%...But It will never happen as long as COCKSUCKERS like Guliani are still in office(and he does suck a lot of cock)...MikeMc.

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

lose reality and have drugs become the reality...prolly lose my job, gf, friends and fam too! drugs can be a great experience, but if legal, that would be trouble to many of us, too easy to get!!! Could you imagine going into CVS and buying a 6 pack of mitsubishi's!

if you need the law to protect you from yourself, do us all a favor and go drink to death with a 1.75 of grain alcohol. really, im not trying to fan the flames, i just think anyone who says they'd lose control w/out the drug laws is simply FOS.

------------------

i love music!

MORE ACCIDENTS WOULD HAPPEN,BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE A LOSS OF RESPONSIBLITY. AND SOME PEOPLE WOULD TAKE IT TO THE EXTREME. STANDARDS OF LIVING AND EDUCATION WOULD PROBABLY BE LOWERED AS WELL. JUST THINK OF IT THIS WAY, WOULD YOU WANT YOUR DOCTOR TO BE A DRUG ADDICT? WHAT IF HE HAD A VISUAL, OR STARTED ROLLING IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR OPEN HEART SURGERY? WOULD YOU WANT THE PILOT OF YOUR AIRPLANE DOING LINES AS HE PREPARED FOR TAKEOFF?- NOW THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING > I KNOW THAT THESE EXAMPLES ARE A LITTLE EXTREME, BUT JUST THINK OF ALL THE POSSIBILITES. I DONT THINK THAT IT IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA. BUT THAT'S THE WAY I THINK!!!!!!

There are pro's and cons to legalizing..

PRO's:

1. Better pill quality.

2. You won't be getting fake pills with PMA/DXM in them.

CON's:

1. Too many irresponsible people in this world to do that.

I'm sure there are more, I just wanna get off to bed.

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...