Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Power Puff Girls

One of the coolest characters on the face of the planet (Planet Namek, that is) is Vejita. I'm not a big fan of dubbing in general (Akira being the glaring exception), so that sorta sucks in DBZ, but the entire series is bad-ASS. Wait until you see the Cell Saga!

Oh, and yeah, the PPGs rock. So does Dexter's Lab...... both of those crack me up. The Onion recently did an interview with Craig McCracken, the main brain behind those two toons......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Originally posted by vejita:

One of the coolest characters on the face of the planet (Planet Namek, that is) is Vejita. I'm not a big fan of dubbing in general (Akira being the glaring exception), so that sorta sucks in DBZ, but the entire series is bad-ASS. Wait until you see the Cell Saga!

Oh, and yeah, the PPGs rock. So does Dexter's Lab...... both of those crack me up. The Onion recently did an interview with Craig McCracken, the main brain behind those two toons......

I'm a Picalow (sp?) fan myself ...

But Vegeta is one bad ass MOFO ...

What other Anime are you into ?

Ghost in the Shell is real good & so is Ninja Scroll

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Piccolo......

I wasn't a big fan of GITS..... Akira is the best anime movie, ever, period. I watched a lot of Gundam on Cartoon Network before my TV shat the bed..... I liked it. Tenchi-Muyo looks pretty good..... "Fist of the North Star" was good, so was "Ninja Scroll".

Yo'self?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I want to be a powerpuff girl.

I have a talking Bubbles on my desk at work and a talking Buttercup hangs from my record bag.

I think Blossom sorta sucks.

biggrin.gif

do you have to tell people your gay, or do they already know based on this.

it's just a question Twan, dont get mad (in the men on film in living color voice)

okay, that's enough with this divaliciouss shit.

What kind of homophobic asshole are you? Your comments are about as clever as your userid. Do us all a favour and take $0.02 and your last word fetish somewhere where people are thick enough to appreciate it.

tell him, no creativity to come up with a unique user name!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 08-24-2000).]

okay, that's enough with this divaliciouss shit.

What kind of homophobic asshole are you? Your comments are about as clever as your userid. Do us all a favour and take $0.02 and your last word fetish somewhere where people are thick enough to appreciate it.

OHH PU-LEAAASE, homophobic?

what did I say derrogatory (sp?) about gays, other than merely suggesting that you are one, whats wrong with that? unless you are homophobic yourself, nothing.

My user ID? again PU-LEAAASE, like you have a right to talk 'spoony d', nice name Mr. cool DJ.

And divalicous, i did nothing to wrong you in anyway, so cool your jets missy, no need to get your panties all up in a tangle. Havent we all addressed this issue before?

keep it cutlary spoony joke, you condecending asshole, why dont you start another thread to educate us musically inept new yorkers with your bullshit "deep hard tech trance house two step tribal" crap. Please, you forgot "hip hop smoothed out on the R&B tip with a pop feel".

In case you all didnt get the jist of that thread basically what he was saying is that we are all IDIOTS and he needed to enlighten us with his infinite wisdom.

so i'm at my gf's house just watching tv and her brother comes down stairs and tells us theres a great show on cartoon network. We're still pretty cracked out as this point so when he says power puff girls, we're just like, " yea whatever" So he sits down w/ us and we start watching it and from then on we loved it. We're pretty worthless and all we do is sit around all day watching power puff girls. Did anyone see the marathon they had on a few weeks ago?! That was awesome. We watched it all day. Bubbles is my favorite and so is MOJO JOJO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I like soooooo adore the PPgirls!!!! Ohmigod.....I have tshirts and little toys....they fucking ROCK! As fot Mojo Jojo I laughed when I first heard his name...my sisters cat is named Mojo....maybe he'll try to take over the people of townsville.....who knows? biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~