Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory without Peters

Muthaload you mean he seriously will be on major Drugs, not staminia...LOLOLOL...

About the whole Vinyl thing and not having a Liquor license, if you knew anything about that Friday party, you would know 70% of the crowd there is probably drug free and there to dance...it is not a crackhead party...meanwhile you look at parties at twilo where probably 90% of the people are cracked out, I was probably the only sober one there for Jr's bday...SF is also terrible went 3 weeks ago and couldn't believe the amount of people on the stares and hanging off of couches and what not, and people who were walking into people and staring into outer space...Vinyl compared to these places should be the least targeted environment...Be Real

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by twilocrackfiend:

Originally posted by loudness:

Get jonathan peters another job playing somewhere else in the city other then the cracktory. It would be better for his future. he'll never get any repect worldwide by playing infront of crackheads!

you idiot...every DJ in nyc plays for crackheads....its so true....more at twilo than anywhere else...the people at twilo smell..and are drugged to hell!!!

*YAWN* Just go back to deeper and stay there. Thats where the Twilo bashing is goin on.

headshot.gif

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 08-29-2000).]

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Uhh,

I go to Vinyl and drink gatorade... so do a lot of others (well maybe red bull instead)

Which day is JP spinning in Vegas?

Oh and hey Tranza! STFU!

he'll be @ C2K sunday night, and so will I!!

boris friday night @ the drink

- not sure whats happening sat. night in vegas

and why does everyone argue about the fact that there are/aren't crakheadz @ SF? I haven't been there in 2 years, i used to be there every wkd and crackheadz are just part of the scene...