Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did thehype ruin this forum?

earmuffs

Is thehype the reason the board sucks?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is thehype the reason the board sucks?

• Yes
    • No

no, another poster ruined it 2 yrs ago.

hey lola you're next i suggest you watch it miss drama queen. you been pinpointed tooo. u always got something to say if it';s drama. u live off it. you're a mess hunny get a real job. u ignorant people destroyed the forum with you're hate and abuse of power. nuff said.

MY abuse of power? I only moderate sports and intro.. i have nothing to do with nyc or any other forum to which you guys post in..... and i don't delete threads, i usually move them if they have nothing to do with sports or intro forum to the promotions thread where they belong (since its usually promotional stuff)... so i didn't abuse shiiiiiiiittttt.

i don't hate.. i don't understand why people who don't like the way someone posts just don't use the ignore button... Its really annoying to read them get upset yet instead of ignoring the person, they just keep egging them on and on.........

MY abuse of power? I only moderate sports and intro.. i have nothing to do with nyc or any other forum to which you guys post in..... and i don't delete threads, i usually move them if they have nothing to do with sports or intro forum to the promotions thread where they belong (since its usually promotional stuff)... so i didn't abuse shiiiiiiiittttt.

i don't hate.. i don't understand why people who don't like the way someone posts just don't use the ignore button... Its really annoying to read them get upset yet instead of ignoring the person, they just keep egging them on and on.........

why are you so emotional?

typical woman