Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Else Go To The DJ Conference In AC?

Just got back from the international DJ Expo in Atlantic City... Did anyone else go? It was mostly moblie djs, but some of the big guys were there... pretty cool i guess.... too bad i crashed my rental car lol.....

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Guest crystalmethodny

Nice job Russ

LOL

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Yeah I briefly saw the DJCentral.com booth.... they have alot of really good ideas, just need to get real industry peeps to participate then it would be really cool......

Yeah there were like ZERO girls there....that place Deja VU sucks too lol I felt bad for Johnny and Razor & Guido for having to play there.......

were any of you guys at that party? I wonder if we might have seen eachother? I was with anthony acid, macaluso and boris most of the night....upstairs by the far bar.....

------------------

I went to the dj expo in atlantic city on tuesday...I was one of the 30 girls there smile.gif

I actually spent most of my time in the djcentral room because my bf dj divine spun in that room for a little while...and hey...free beer! eek.gif

It was primarily mobile dj's but there were a few hot young cool dj's milling around...

If any of you were there on tuesday maybe you saw me...I was wearing a long black skirt and a black top...long black hair (christ I sound so goth, I'm not though smile.gif )

------------------

then there was you...

did you have a black DJ central shirt on? I actually think I remember seeing you...there were so few girls there that I probably remember exactly what all 5 of them were wearing lol

RR

------------------