Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need DJ for a celeb filled party on September 5

Hi,

I am helping to organnize a party on September 5 for the choreagropher of N'Sync and Britney Spears tours. It is his b-day and I need to get in contact with a DJ who will play primarily hip hop all night and won't charge a sick amount of money. This party will have all of N'Sync there and Britney Spears and Lenny Kravitz among others. This will be good exposure for whatever DJ wants to do this. Please contact me via email if interested or you have any leads to a good DJ. Anybody who helps me find a DJ will be placed on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> for this event. This event is by invitation only.

Thanks,

Dave

Hey Dave...

Is this the party John Eaton from Bad Boy Entertainment is throwing at Joe's Pub? I know he's throwing an event beginning of next week for NSYNC/Britney Spears crowd. Regardless -- email me for a list of DJs and numbers. Mark Ronson is probably your best bet. He's into doing those kind of parties, and he'll play it for cheap. I can get you his contact info.

email:jannab324@aol.com