Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do I do this?

This isn't the first time I've done this- Preparing for a good night at Twilo to enjoy Sasha and Digweed and I meet a girl who I wind up talking to for the whole night. I danced for maybe all of an hour and at the end of the night I'm kicking myself in the ass for wasting an entire night. Plus I spent all this time trying to arrange a club meet up. If anyone sees me talking to ANYONE at PVD, please save me. Has anyone else done something like this?

------------------

Uh-oh, I'm REALLY fucked up.

THE HOUSE THAT DIGWEED BUILT

Originally posted by Crackorn:

This isn't the first time I've done this- Preparing for a good night at Twilo to enjoy Sasha and Digweed and I meet a girl who I wind up talking to for the whole night. I danced for maybe all of an hour and at the end of the night I'm kicking myself in the ass for wasting an entire night.

Well... did you hook up? :-p

I seem to do all of the opposite - dance like it's going out of style and seemingly forget about the girls. Unsure whether my way is better than yours... in fact I'm quite willing to do what you've described instead...

Chick- I seriously need to learn that 'leg up' move of yours. The clubs shouldn't be about hooking up!! It's the music and the vibe!! I can't answer the "did I hook up?" question. OK, I didn't. Pretty upset I didn't get to meet anyone from the boards. Chick met pOOh. Well, my master HAS gone away and I don't care. PVD?

------------------

Uh-oh, I'm REALLY fucked up.

THE HOUSE THAT DIGWEED BUILT

crack we were all there being sad bastards by the speakers at 6am, and too chicken to go up to anyone and say hello because no-one wanted to make fools of themselves.. next time I'm definitely writing my name on my forehead. (and then probably even fewer people will want to say hello... hee hee hee)

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

i hate even conversating too much with the friends i go there with, especially on s&d nites. my fuckin legs are still hurtin from friday! its ok, put for an angel on replay and listen to it for about 24 hrs straight, it'll get you in the mood for pvd.

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Hey, shall we try this meet-up thing again at Carl Cox? Who's going??

Dirtyslapper ...did you go to Mango last night. I was there with a Twilo shirt (cheessy I know, but I was in the mood).

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

raver_mania - i guessed you probably went from your other post this morning! how was it? i was going to go but decided to save my seratonin for this weekend in sobe. not up for coxy but plan on going to PVD. are you going to go to Mango on 20th for yoshitoshi?

------------------

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

crack we were all there being sad bastards by the speakers at 6am, and too chicken to go up to anyone and say hello because no-one wanted to make fools of themselves..

Damn, I miss that sooooo much... I haven't been to Twilo in a while, been going to lounges and such, trying to clean up.... but screw it, I'm DUE!

no I didn't get one frown.gif but I was handing out menthol chewing gum and distributing cigarettes like they were going out of fashion (maybe my next job should be with Philip Morris). btw I was definitely dancing near Chick later on but he was too into his screaming and dancing to interrupt. who was the guy going wiiiild dancing with him, also in a hat??

------------------

dude i wouldn't worry about it, did you at least have a good time? that's all that matters, the GOOD time. you did better than me that night anyway, some girl started talking to me and i couldn't understand a word she said (damn drugs), she totally blew me off in less than a minute.

------------------

The Funky Frenchman.