Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAY NIGHT EXIT MEET-UP

I'll be there in the Champagne room, by the 2 couches and 2 layout chairs by the Big Screen TV. Where we always are with a Bottle of Vodka w/the works and a bottle of Moet. If it's nice out up on the rooftop on the balcony first and then head in.

------------------

It's all in the music

ency2000

That's funny I was there 2 weeks ago and it was roped off and the 2 of us had the whole section for ourselves, We even left early and gave a bunch of people our left over booze. As far as the Moet yes we get that, where Bart get's it from I dunno but we get it.

The reason why we get that section is - My best friend is the guy who designed EXIT, (DAVE's Architect). To name a few others too(Centro Fly, Chaos, Spa, etc). That's the game. If you need any proof you'll see us there Fri, if not Sat. Take a look at the fire capacity signs (RIP) and think of me. I'm not coming off rude or obnoxious just lettin ya know.

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by djchris:

ency2000

That's funny I was there 2 weeks ago and it was roped off and the 2 of us had the whole section for ourselves, We even left early and gave a bunch of people our left over booze. As far as the Moet yes we get that, where Bart get's it from I dunno but we get it.

The reason why we get that section is - My best friend is the guy who designed EXIT, (DAVE's Architect). To name a few others too(Centro Fly, Chaos, Spa, etc). That's the game. If you need any proof you'll see us there Fri, if not Sat. Take a look at the fire capacity signs (RIP) and think of me. I'm not coming off rude or obnoxious just lettin ya know.

Well Moet has neva on the menu since i have been there and im there every week in the same section with all my peoples...and i hear ya about leaven the bottles i do it all the time...last week i went through 2 bottles of crystal...that ish is nice.

Yo check it out come over by my section friday and say hello...My name is John ask 4 me

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

I'll come and introduce myself and Steve. Will you be by the fireplace couches, the Oak table, or the balcony.They might not put Moet on the menu (don't know why) We don't pay for the booze but we always take care of Bart $100 - $400. If I go Friday I'll see you there if not I'll definetley be there Saturday.

Chris

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by djchris:

I'll be there in the Champagne room, by the 2 couches and 2 layout chairs by the Big Screen TV. Where we always are with a Bottle of Vodka w/the works and a bottle of Moet. If it's nice out up on the rooftop on the balcony first and then head in.

WOW thats funny b/c there is no MOET in that room..they neva have it....so how do you drink it?

Also I have the section in the back (there every week with all my peoples) you know the section off to the left well thats all me...lol

who do you know that you get that section?

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.