Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im f***ing BORED

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Can't ya call someone on your cell phone??? You must got the ill calling plan being on that thing all day! Hook a sista up!

Well gimme youre number and Ill call you...hahah

I have been talking to everyone but they bore me after a while!

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*

Hahahah...that mmmmmm bye thing is a total midwestern thing..first heard it down at school..and yes..it annoys the hell outts me too!!!

------------------

"When you think you've tried every road..Every avenue..Take one more look..At what you found old..And in it you'll find something new"-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

i do the mmmmbye thing.... i don't know why? and i don't know how i started!! it annoys that shit out of ME, let alone anyone else!

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP!!! HELP!

dunce.gif i'm a dork, i know. smile.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

Kitty can you PM me, telling me dirty but kinky things. Make the message about 2 1/2 minutes long thats all I need. Then I won't be bored here. I will occupy myself. LOL

Chris

aka The Central park rapist. biggrin.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh boy!

DJCHRIS

Call 1-900-HOT GIRLS....I hear you get the first 3 minutes free

You're the best!!!! But they kicked me off thier lines. 3 minutes are free and I only need 2 1/2 so they can't bill me. LOL though, You drive everybody nuts when you talk naughty. smile.gifwink.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by the_greatest:

Look Ms. Piggy I can give a shit if you are bored or not. Why don't you do something productive with yourself. Go work out or something. I'm sure you gained another 10 pounds since I have spoke to you last. Miss. Piggy is agiant TERD!!!!

Yea well I just ate 3 big macs, 5 cheese burgers, 6 nuggets, a large cheese pizza, 2 lamb and beef gyros and got me some chicken! I do need to work out...thanks for the reminder pencil dick.

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*

I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME LIKE, IMAGE ALL THE FUN YOU CAN HAVE WITH OUT A PAIN IN THE ASS BOYFRIEND AROUND. lIFE MOVES TOO FAST, IF YOU DON'T STOP AND LOOK AROUND, ONE DAY IT WON'T BE THERE. yOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO, TO SURVIVE. CALL SOMEONE AND GET TO KNOW THEM, YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN, SHES' A HOTTIE, BYE