Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi I am new just looking to meet cool people.

Jon296

Hi I am Jon I am a 31 year old white guy from Baltimore.I enjoy electronic dance music and rock music.I also enjoy great nightlife and I am a regular at some clubs in Washington DC and NYC.If anyone wants to talk about events or music just message me back.I am open to meeting fun new people.

hey, me too. I'm still trying to figure out why my profile doesn't stay after I've filled it out 3 times already. lol.

I live in Long Island, been here for 2 1/2 years already and have only met 2 girlfriendsl lol lol I would like to meet people to chill with- want to meet girlz who like to dance- someone I can go to neptunes with

hey, me too. I'm still trying to figure out why my profile doesn't stay after I've filled it out 3 times already. lol.

I live in Long Island, been here for 2 1/2 years already and have only met 2 girlfriendsl lol lol I would like to meet people to chill with- want to meet girlz who like to dance- someone I can go to neptunes with

Neptunes Beach Club make some noise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post pic