Clubplanet Nightlife Community

phillyhedz, part2(TRANSIT, EVOLUTION, and BEDLAM)

thanx alot!!! i really apprecaite all the help so far. but one problem...where Transit and Evolution? is the word hot on them? it sounds phat..i could dig... epsecially since i am new to the scene and i am getting quite sick of shampoo. i don;t like the idea of not getting up and a every few inches a person up on me. please post only positive replies and remember one love!!!

------------------

Evolution is a small afterhours (11-3:30) at the end of Delaware Ave, right before the entrance to I95. Transit is Philly's newest night club with the same hours but with much better DJ's (so far they've impressed me for being in Philly and not being Space). Transit is at 6th and Spring Garden St. Its definitely the biggest club in Philly now, and I've had fun the 3 times I've gone. On June 3rd its open until 6am, so that would be a good time to check it out. Have fun!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

I agree Transit has a sweet set up. It almost reminds me of a mini-exit with the snow falling from the sky. Transit does have the potential but Shampoo still brings in the headliners. Case and point this Thursday w/Baez and Plasmic. Not enough air time for these beasts to spin. All in all things are looking up in Philly.

------------------

Is Transit still charging $50 to be a member? That was the rumor on opening night if you didn't get in. On top of that are they charging a cover?

I didn't realize they were after hours. Rumor was the guys that own Palmer across the street also owned Transit so I didn't think they would create there own competion. Although the crowds seems much different at Palmer now.

Shampoo still blows it up, like this past weekend. Damn that rain!

------------------

• 5 weeks later...

i believe transit is owned by the same people that own the palmer and the 24. each are guarenteed good time in their own right. as much as i love my hometown, it will never be new york, but transit comes close.

enjoy.

------------------

the end is near.

and it's only just begun

to get fun.

• 3 weeks later...