Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CANCUN CLUBS....

Guest SHAWN

Guest SHAWN

CANCUN IS A GOOD TIME BUT I THOUGHT THE CLUBS PRETTY MUCH SUCKED. LA BOOM WAS THE ONLY DECENT ONE. I HEARD ALL THIS HYPE RE: COCO BONGO AND THEY WERE PLAING BACKSTREET BOYS & B. SPEARS. I GUESS IT MUST BE BETTER DURING SPRING BREAK WHEN OUR DJ'S GO DOWN THERE..........

• 2 weeks later...

La Boom is phat as hell but i think daddyo's is the best club there, sick light show great music, amazing atmosphere. coco bongo is the worst club i ever went to, mad packed and they were playin boy bands and the village people that place should blow up!

Coco Bongo's was horrible, me and a buddy had to leave b/c it was so shit. The only good club I found was Daddios, it was crazy, mad girls, and a party all night. La Boom was not as good as I thought it would be, but overall Cancun was a great party. We stayed at The Carribean Village, great place to stay and geat fucked.

BOLTS

• 2 weeks later...

Coco Bongo is a good time over all but it is not a slammin club. It does get better late night. It is a great time suring spring break.

La Boom is the best club there but Daddy O is really good too. Cancun is pretty crazy in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you go to Daddy-O's, not Daddy Rock! Daddy-ROck was awful! La Boom has the cool stuff blasting from the floor, which I'm still waiting for in NYC!

<<PEACE>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

I been to Cancun recently. I went to Daddy-o and La Boom. 50% of the music in Daddy-o was okay but the place was too crowded, long line to get in, long line to get the drinks (you pay for open bar but you'll only be able to get a couple of drinks) and dancing is only possible after 4am when people start to leave.

So I don't recommend Daddy-O. The only decent club is La Boom. I went only once and had a great time. Best of Cancun.

[This message has been edited by panchodeejay (edited 08-12-2000).]

• 3 weeks later...