Clubplanet Nightlife Community

las vegas??

hey everyone... I am going to Vegas for a week on Aug 19-27...can someone let me in on where to go what nights of the week? And also, me and my BF are 20, but we both have really good Id's...do we need to bring them? do you think we will have a had time getting in places? Any info would be great...thank you<3333

hey, my friends and i from Canada will be in Vegas and LA from AUG 17-25, some are under 21, and we ll be lookin to conjure up ways to party it up @ day and night, maybe well see each other there. We re stayin in the Luxor hotel......email me or somethin.

l8r

we re hittin JUJUBEATS in Cali...august 19, i recommend you go here.....bye bye

Hey princesspookie...make sure you bring down your fake i.d.'s or you won't get in anywhere...if you're into late nite crazy progressive trance house music (like Soundfactory NYC) go to club Bebes in the Hard Rock...this hotel is the best for young partyers...for a bigger more touristy like feel with a progressive house hook, check out club C2k's in the Luxor...there are also after hour clubs...too messed up to remember though...these 2 clubs I recommend for that nyc feel...have fun!!! Peace biggrin.gif

Powars...

hey... i am staying at Mandalay Bay, but i get there the 19th so i don't think i can go to Cali that soon..hehe...well i hope to see you ...that wouold be cool...i couldn't get your email address...so mine is pookie128@aol.com

oh and emmitt..thank you so much for your help!!<333

I just wrote an article for the clubplanet newswire on fun places to go in Vegas; let me know what you think. I was just there a few weeks ago, and had a great time.

I'm not sure about the ID thing, but rumjungle at the Mandalay Bay was amazing on Monday night after 11 -- cool crowd, thumping Latin-infused house music by 2 DJs. Red Square next door was an awesome bar.

Loved Baby's at the Hard Rock (lots of 'e' takers there, if that's your thing...if not, the vibe is still great). C2K was alright, too many tourists when I visited.

Have fun, and play blackjack...better odds!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...