Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Nights at Minx in Glendale!

celobelo

Hey everyone, if you're up to try something new a little bit outside of the LA/HOLLYWOOD buzz, come check out Minx Nightclub in Glendale, Located at 300 Harvey Dr, Glendale, CA 921206.

Minx is a restaurant by day, ultra-hip bar/lounge/club Friday and Saturday nights. The food is so delicious and the drinks are masterfully mixed. It's the most awesome, local club to hang out at on the weekends and the crowd is always hot! For those of you who have not been for the night life yet, I HIGHLY recommend you try it out. The indoor club is wonderful, but I especially love the outdoor area because its absolutely beautiful, has great music, a bar, and they even have Hookah now. It's the perfect spot for Birthdays, Bachelorette parties, or any special occasion, and cover on friday nights is free for girls and only $10 for guys with guestlist.

Every Friday there's a featured DJ, this Friday, 08/01 is DJ Adam Meza.

To get on the guestlist for friday nights or for info on bottle service, email me at cel4minx@gmail.com

http://minx-la.com/