Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibizan Closing Parties

Just wondering if anyone caught some of the closing parties and what your comments are... I happened to see Home @ Space and Cocoon @ Amnesia - both amazing events. My faves were B-ment Jaxx and Lawler @ Space and Sven Vath @ Amnesia.

Definatly, September 6-8 to Sept. 21-23rd are when most of the closing parties are.

Space closing party is a must. Cream @ Amnesia is good (but look out for the Bugged out closing party).

Manumission is worth going to, dont listen to what you may here. This IS the BEST club in the world (and the biggest). And one of the best closing parties, it's not so good during the season but the closing party is incredible.

Clockwork Organge is one of the best nights on the island, consistantly.

Ministry of Sound @ Pacha is always good on a house tip.

Many people like God's Kitchen but i have never been.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Visit www.ibiza-spotlight.com and check out the nightlife section. They have a pretty comperehensive listing of most club events on the island. If you see one you like, then check out that club's web site (if there is one) for more detailed info. I'd go when there's a party that pleases you the most. Closing time is a pretty good bet. Just try to avoid the cheese (i.e. Lisa Lashes @ Es Paradis) whenever possible... cwm20.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am 16 ---> yeah munumission @ privilage is the best. Privilage is the BIGEST and BEST club in the world. I have not been to Ibiza yet but i am going next summer!

- You dont need to know all the answers, no one is smart enough to ask you all the questions.

PAUL OAKENFOLD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!