Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubbing in ?

question for everyone- whats there fave club like

im sure there all different from my local hangout

what time do they start and finish and do you have big time djs and whats the cost

my fave place is the arches

it costs between about 17 and 22 pounds a night which is about 40 - 45 dollars and lasts from 10.30 to 4 am (which is late all other clubs shut a 3)

it does have some local djs but is mainly top artists some i have seen there are

paul van dyk ,judge jules, sonique ,paul oakenfield,tall paul ,carl cox, lisa load,sister bliss, darren strokes,danny rampling ....to name a few i can remember...

one thing about the arches is it is basicaLLY a dump the dirter you come out the better night you have had but it is totally amazing with the best crowd

probaly about 80% of the 2000 crowd is on e

and there is never any fights its such an amazing place anyone out there ever been

Originally posted by lovelylaura:

question for everyone- whats there fave club like

im sure there all different from my local hangout

what time do they start and finish and do you have big time djs and whats the cost

my fave place is the arches

it costs between about 17 and 22 pounds a night which is about 40 - 45 dollars and lasts from 10.30 to 4 am (which is late all other clubs shut a 3)

it does have some local djs but is mainly top artists some i have seen there are

paul van dyk ,judge jules, sonique ,paul oakenfield,tall paul ,carl cox, lisa load,sister bliss, darren strokes,danny rampling ....to name a few i can remember...

one thing about the arches is it is basicaLLY a dump the dirter you come out the better night you have had but it is totally amazing with the best crowd

probaly about 80% of the 2000 crowd is on e

and there is never any fights its such an amazing place anyone out there ever been

Wow there must be two Arches in glasgow! Usually full of Jelly guzzling Kappa wearing "tap us a snout cheif" gadgees. In my opinion the only good night there is Fruitfly run by the promoters of Taste in Edinburgh, Scotland's truly excellent and still quality after five years, club. Happy clubbing- James

Well, it's 9 AM here in NY and the NY board isn't doing much at the moment so i decided to wander and do a little exploring...

So that's that on how I came to be in here, in case you were wondering... not that you asked... haahaa... in ANY CASE...

WoW... that's pretty expensive for a night of clubbing... Here in NY it USED to be about $20-$25 to get in, until recently when the clubs all decided that they were going to start charging $30-$35 per person... but it's still cheaper than what you guys have to pay... OuCh... $45 is hurting...

Also on a good night, we usually party from around 11-11... a full 12 HOURS of dancings, drugs, and whatever else you can think of... haahaa...

At around 3 or 4AM is when some of the After Hours clubs start to get good such as TWILO, TUNNEL, and Sound Factory...

All in all, a good night of clubbing can be had if you pick a good day... Guys should definitely make a trip over here soon... you'd have SO much fun... smile.gifcwm12.gifsmile.gif

Yeh the excahnge rates were a little off there.

Most places charge 10-15 pounds about $20-30 ... but you hav to remember a beer is $4 and the pills are much cheaper.

Basically if you drink, it's about half a cheap to go out in the UK.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the arches fucking rocks...but both of you have got it a lil wrong - its full of jelly munching muckers for the big cheesy hard house things...check out Pressure...and Relief(now at alaska)..quality deep house and progressive...relief was £8/£6...v. little...drinks bout £2.50...

can we say Silicone Soul!?!..(Right on, Right on..Soma records)

• 2 weeks later...

post bar chi-chi and farmies with lots of booze... show up at the bar about twelve..5 to get in drinks are 5 dollars.... clever and smartie spin til two...

Carl Cox was at rosebuds three tuesdays ago...

afterhours at liquified. after afterhour parties with e.

[This message has been edited by kwam420 (edited 11-08-2000).]