Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stranded in south carolina

just moved to columbia, south carolina...lived in ny for past 5 years....no clue how to survive down here or where to go...for sf type scene...all i find is bars or drinkin crowds with kenny rogers on the juke .... horrible... horrible.... horrible ..... any help is greatly appreciated....i put over 10000 miles on my car since august...thats 6 trips to NYC....help...help...help..

straightlu@aol.com

BRO!

I am sooooooo in your situation.....though Philly is no NYC...it is still a lot more happening than Cola...I am here for school, go to USC, what the hell did u come here for? Hope you got a really good job....The clubs here suck my f'in dick!!!! I am going nuts down here too....the closest place with any decent clubs is Charlotte, so i hear. Then Atlanta but that is fuckin 4 hours away...shoot me an email @ FeverUSC@aol.com

Mike.

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

Hey,

yeah i'm in columbia at USC too and yes, it really sux...there are some ok places to go, but that i really only go for the music...what you need to do is just go out of town for the weekend...next weekend i'm going to atlanta to see paul oakenfold..that should be pretty good smile.gif

if you know of anything good going on email me at julianasc00@hotmail.com