Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Out in Philly - need 411

Hey guyz! I'm gonna be in Philly for the night, and I need some quick info before I head down there... I'm looking for some House-Techno-Trance beats... (no hiphop) My friends mentioned a couple of options, maybe some of u know somethin about these?

Shampoo?

Space?

Evolution?

Transit?

Egypt?

Anything? Anyone?

Thanx a lot...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Trust me, without a doubt you want to go to Evolution. Best vibe/music in Philly.

Tonight they are having a Charlie's Angel theme party. Plus it's after-hours, those other clubs are not.

You won't be dissapointed.

------------------

JUST `CAUSE YOU POUR SYRUP ON SHIT,

THAT DON'T MAKE IT PANCAKES!

What about Sandra Collins!? I hear she'll be around -Gasoline- maybe this Sat.?!?

Any word on that from anyone?!

Something else this weekend in the Philly area?

Thanx guyz! cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

First of all Evolution is packed on the weekends. People are getting turned away at the door, while Transit is lucky if they break the half way mark, so check your facts. And Sandra Collins isn't playing at Gasoline anymore because she found out what a dive it is.

------------------

JUST `CAUSE YOU POUR SYRUP ON SHIT,

THAT DON'T MAKE IT PANCAKES!

The best club in Philadelphia by far is Evolution. Who ever said that it is never crowded is obviously not a reliable source. They are under new management and have made the club "the place to be" It has sooo much energy and the best dance floor in Philadelphia. The best night is Sat. for all the music you listed.

As for the other clubs.....Shampoo has a tiny dance floor and the people are snobs and the music is so so. If I go to Shampoo I go on Thurs. Transit has a cool vibe the music is also just okay and if it is crowded it will be uncomfortable. Oakenfold is coming there on Sat the 25th!!

Egypt is just cheesy!

If you want to hang with cool people come to Evolution....Rob Lee is the DJ on Sat and he is great.