Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY BODY know about any good deals on getting to IBIZA???

Ibizaboy,

If there is a few of you get a villa. It will work out cheeper if you dont book with bring it on. They are pretty expensive for what you are getting ($1400 as far as i remember).

Just book a flight ($600), and either get a villa or just find a hotel when you land. Even just booking the hotel and flight yourself should save you $400 for the week.

The Euro is in a mess and probably wont recover so check $-pesata and $-Euro.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

• 2 weeks later...

I'd recommend the closing parties in early to mid-September... just book as far in advance as possible to get the cheapest rate; and hope for a strong dollar! cwm20.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

• 2 weeks later...

Ibizaboy,

Any time between July and mid september is great to go Ibiza. Don't need to stay at a fancy place, you'll probably get some sleep in the afternoon at bora-bora in Salinas beach....I can't wait to next summer!!

Rates will depend on the exchange rate, but I don't think the Euro will recover within the next 6 months -- that is if we got a new president here by then!

------------------

dj.gif

• 2 weeks later...

actually clubplanet has a good deal going to ibiza in the begining of the season i went w/my brother last year it was amazing and pretty cheap considering ibiza tickets are about 900-1200 and the whole trip w/ clubplanet is about $1300 (airfare & hotel) it is pretty expensive when you get there but IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY i will be going again this year the e-mail on the trip should be out around april-may I think or just call clubplanet and ask them.

hope i helped cwm32.gif

Yes Ibiza costs big bucks, but it's worth it.

One way to get there is by flying to London and then getting on a GO airlines fligt to Ibiza, i takes some time, but if you do it right it's about 300-400 to LON & 150 to Ibiza. of course it pays if you have a night to club in london on the way in...J