Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GET THE F*CK UP HARTFORD, CT

alright...why the hell isn't there a board for hartford, where is the love...anywho...i just wanted to let you all know about this great, wonderful, fantastic afterhours club in hartford...shit...its supposedly like a world reknowned club...but anyway...its called SYSTEM...and the address is 191 Ann St...its $15 to get in but it is well worth it...hmm...lets see what else...oh ya water is $3, but you can always go in the bathroom and refill the bottle, lollipops are $1, gatorade is $4, and there is more but i don't remember what they are...during the warmer months they open up the roof where they play music...and you can get fresh air...but sadly enough now that the colder months are here it is currently closed...there are 2 different

rooms...and they have male and female dancers to suit everyone...i actually know a couple...i went to high school with one of them and when i saw him dancing there i almost shit my pants but anyway...they are only open on friday and saturday...doors open at 11pm and they say the closing time is 7am but i was there 2 weeks ago until 1/4 to 8....so i think that they are actually open until the party dies down...i think that i should be getting paid for all this wonderful advertisement...lol...hope to see you all there...oh ya i almost forgot they play mostly trance and house...

keep on dancing

angela

aka

clubbingirl cwm9.gif

------------------

~*~Dance the Night Away~*~

i'm also a regular at system.....i'm cool with like all the bouncers and everything. it's definitely worth the fifteen dollars it costs to get in the door...u meet lots of cool people there.....if you're anywhere in the ct area i suggest you come out,especially on a saturday night.also, if anyone is interested in like getting a group together to go,e-mail me at angel031681@collegeclub.com....bye

Hey, glad your all enjoying system but first, it is not even close to a world renowned club. It is more representive of a state renowned shithole. The reason clubplanet doesn't represent CT. on their site is cause the scene and especially the clubs are not even close to where it should be at. You all need to make a trip to at least NYC and check out Twilo, SF, EXIT, Float, Khaos, Roxy, etc...CT. clubowners need to start putting some $$$ back into their production and bring in real talent as far as DJ's and dancers and coordinators are concerned. It's the same shit all the time and it's too fucking boring to even be mentioned. Yes alot of the people are cool and system may be the best thing going but it could be much better w/ the right promoters and coordinators if they had real budgets.

yeah, been to system...I live in Wallingford, used to be the old Vodoo(hip hop) which I went to every week. System is fun if you like to be around cracked out teeny boppers! I have gone at least 4 times and never had a good time. Yeah out of all the afterhours it is the best, but that is not saying much. Heaven's edge was great. I always had a good time straight or fucked up. Once you've been to NYC and LA nothing can compare thought. A new club needs to open, I hear a new club in Danbury opened called Plasma Bar. Has anyone heard of it? But I almost figure if I am going to drive that far already...I might as well go to the city.

Besides that, Danbury is a dirt hole, I grew up a couple of towns over. Don't get me wrong, I really like CT and it's a great place to grow up, but if you want a real club you have to go to a real city like NYC or LA. Hartford or any other city in CT doesn't cut it, they can't create the same atmosphere. From what I've seen, neither can other bigger cities like Atlanta, although I hear its getting a little better over there. Shit, I'm in LA now and trying to figure out if the clubs here are in the same league as NYC. NYC the place to beat.

Yo, you folks might or might not have heard of this place...but there's a club in DC called Nation that hosts a Friday night party Buzz - one of the best parties on the east coast. Very similar to Twilo Fridays, in terms of DJ talent. The crowd is a little more raver-like than Twilo though.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

• 3 weeks later...

U. of Hartford representin' -- System's not the only phat party in Hartford. Velvet, Vibe(Insomnia), Bar with No Name, etc. are also decent venues up in CT. Want everyone to know that me and some other NYC promoters who go to school here are going to be throwing and promoting mad parties -- so watch out Hartford, CT's about to get a New York flavor. We're going to be getting some list up at the clubs above under the name "Rounders", "Navigator", and "Eclipse" which will entitle u to reduced admission.

There won't be anymore parties at webster cause that place sux dick, the managment sux, and all, so look out for upcoming partys and raves in the Hartford area.

Anyone coming to NYC and want VIP access to the HOTTEST parties email me at VIPlist1@hotmail.com Phat info on EXIT, TUNNEL, CREAM, WEBSTER, and CHEETAH and free admission!!!!!!!!!!!