Clubplanet Nightlife Community

viva music pres. steve lawler, tiefschwarz, and audiofly 11.1.08 @ mansion

mrmovement33

after picking up the new 2xcd steve lawler "viva toronto" i was quite rudely reminded that lawler is the true king of darkness. lawler is playing diiirrrttttyyy techno and sick future minimal sh*t that i luv. put he still hasn't lost his flare for the peak time dramatics.

tiefschwarzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i almost had a heart attack when i saw that mansion booked this deadly duo of techno and mayhem. i hope everyone gets to hear these guys they are wickedxxxxxxxxxxxxx

audioflyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhis productions for the last two years have been making me dance in the bedroom/car/discoteque. very pumping big-room drama with a flare of acid and technoey/housey feel to his tracks and remixes.

if only i didn't work on sunday i would go to this party. i strongly advice those that want to dance and sweat and just get plane ole nuts on the dancefloor to go to this party. this trio only comes down all together 4 conference. wahoooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx