Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
trikki

Any Clubs in Madrid?

Madrid has a SICK nightlife, rivaling even NYC.

For a big exit like club you can go to Capital.

There are tons of smaller, more wild clubs that change venues all the time. Check the papers or ask in Capital

The two best i've found are Soma in Calle Leganitos (Mainly Detroit Techno) Cocoon Clubland (Techno all sorts) Calle Amaniel and Radar an excellent electronica, industrial and techno bar in the same street. Let me know if you fancy meeting up as i live round the corner from the last two for the next three months and could do with some english speaking company (Nothing wrong with the spanish, i'm just not to hot at the lingo yet)

[email protected]

Wherever you go...don't go to Madrid's Pacha. They play all 80's heavy metal and cheese. And its pricey to get in.

We stumbled upon a great techno club, but we don't remember the name. It was off of Gran Via, right before Gran Via turns into Calle de la Princesa. (Gran Via is sort of the main street with many touristy things.)

Originally posted by abgrover:

Wherever you go...don't go to Madrid's Pacha. They play all 80's heavy metal and cheese. And its pricey to get in.

We stumbled upon a great techno club, but we don't remember the name. It was off of Gran Via, right before Gran Via turns into Calle de la Princesa. (Gran Via is sort of the main street with many touristy things.)

The name of the club was Arena.