Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhrs. in New Haven????

Gotham Citi has afterhours Sat. nights...I think it might be the only afterhours in New Haven. A few new places (Risk, Alchemy) opened recently, I think they close at 2 but you might want to call and double check. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Friday nights in New Haven are officially dead. More and More people are going to NYC to party. Last week at Sound Factory, we had over 200 people on our <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> come down from CT. This week's party is gonna be even hotter:

Beach party @ Sound Factory 3/9

Skimpiest Bikini contest, giveaways for tanning beds, tanning supplies, and trips to Cancun for the winners of the Hot Body contest/Bikini Contest. For reduced admission use Launch Productions <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> .

And for all you bored CT people, starting end of March we are running bus trips from New Haven, Hamden, and Stamford to NYC spots Sound Factory, OHM, Webster Hall, and Studio 54. 25$ covers the bus trip, line free entrance to the club, plus VIP room access. And for those who have never been to the Factory's VIP room, there is a jaccuzzi in there, and last week three strippers made their way into the water...Hope to see everyone there.

Launch Productions

203-988-1775

Mailing List- BurkeRoper@hotmail.com

new haven could definitely use some revival.....as a native, i can attest to all that's missing...BUT, ill also pound the table on the fact that it has MAD potential....

any elm city inhabitants who are coming to l.a., definitely drop me a line; you're more than welcome to party with us!!

xoxo

kav cwm12.gifcwm38.gifcwm12.gifcwm38.gif