Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Three at SET review

meng

as posted on set's facebook page:

I was a guest of dj Three's tonight and was turned down at the door because the shirt I was wearing was "unacceptable". I was confirmed on the guest list and was already waiting to get in when someone from inside the club came out and decided that I wasn't wearing an appropriate shirt. After texting Three about it he told me to send a text to "Carlos". I sent a text saying that I was a guest of Three's and that I was turned down because of my shirt. Carlos texted me back and told me to wait outside of the CVS next to the club. Carlos came out in his plain white t-shirt and asked me if I could get another shirt. I drove from Miami so I couldn't. He then went back to consult who knows who.....a few minutes later he came back and told me, "I can only let you in if you change your shirt....sorry". I politely said, "I understand....thanks"...and left....

I've known Three for about ten years and have been a fan of Sasha's music for about the same amount of time. At the same time, people weaqring t-shirts that knew people at the club were being let in with no problem....

nice job, SET.....

• 2 weeks later...

this is why i rarely go to a club anymore. maybe cause i just turned 30 as well and i work every other sunday so it's tough. but if i ever go to a club it's most likely space or shine. the door people are friendly and if i have to pay so be it. 30 bucks is not going to make or break me.

but dude i feel for you. it sucks sometimes that's why my new fav club is in my car or home listening to my choonz on my computer.