Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Silly question but.. Anybody from Czech Republic or close states??

I was just curious if there is anybody from this area posting on this board? I just left NY and I am back home in Czech Republic... I wanna know if there are any interesting parties going on around?

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

All right! I'm not from anywhere near Czech republic [i'm from Montreal Canada] but your question has been on my mind for a while. I have been to Prague last christmas [lovely city, comes right in second place after Montreal] but did'nt really get a feel for the party scene. So I really need to go back to check it out.

So if anybody has any cues on after-hours or raves I'd really like to know to. What's the big shit in Prague. Anything tecno, hardcore,trans is really gonna get me going.

On another note, anyone knows if "Marquis de Sade" is still in business?

Have a great party hon'... wherever it is!

Hey there! Glad to hear you liked it in Prague. I don´t live in Prague though. I live in second largest city after Prague called Brno. It´s like 2 hours by car. There are 2 good clubs in Prague. One is called Radost and the other one Roxy. They play different music there depends on party and DJ. Mostly techno and house. I like trance the most but they don´t play trance in Czech that much as I would like. But paries here are way to different than in America especially in NY. It´s hard to describe it you have to see it for yourself. I hope this helps. If you will want to go to Prague let me know. I´ll find out what good party or rave is going on for you.

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif