Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat 1-10-09 | Randy Boyer | Mike Saint-Jules | Room 960 Hartford, CT

Elyyse

Randy Boyer & Mike Saint-Jules

Room 960 | Hartford CT.

I WILL FINALLY BE COMING BACK TO HARTFORD!!! I’m really excited to be coming back to my hometown and to play for all the super loyal and extremely fun and noisy, crazy fans! 2008 has been absolutely amazing, and there’s no better way to kick 2009 off with a party at Hartford’s finest EDM establishment, Room 960. Along for the ride I am bringing in New York City’s own Mike Saint-Jules for his first ever CT appearance. We will also have hometown favorite Mike Charles opening up the night. You know I never forget about spicing things up, right? So that’s why we are bringing along our good friends from CT Lazers to light the skies for the sickest laser show in town! I have an exclusive $10 reduced admission list for everyone, so all you need to do is send or e-mail your first name, and last initials to guestlist@randyboyer.com . I can do as many “plus’s†as you want, but they must be with you when you come in. Get there early to avoid lines, its going to get packed real quick! Email me @ guestlist@randyboyer.com

011009full.jpg

THE DJ LINE UP:

::: RANDY BOYER :::

A State Of Trance | Flashover | Vandit | BUZZ Radio

Hot off the tour bus after his U.S. & Canada World Tour with Darude, Randy Boyer is on FIRE and ready to bring the heat back to Hartford! His return to 960 will be yet another amazing night! Randy’s success in the past year has been off the charts. Randy’s songs have been featured on Tiesto’s DVD “Elements Of Lifeâ€, Ferry Corsten’s latest mix compilation “Ministry Of Sound†and several others. The massive success of his latest song, “Aden’s Dream†- Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla, has just smashed the charts, and is being played and supported by some of the biggest names in the business like Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Andy Moor, Solarstone, Cosmic Gate, Heatbeat, Carl B., Manuel Le Saux, M.I.K.E., Marcel Woods, M6/Mark Sixma, Stoneface & Terminal, Marcus Schossow and many more. In addition to the recent tour, Randy has been extremely busy on the road headlining gigs in Central & South America and also busy opening up the decks for ATB, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Darude and more. (But never too busy for Hartford!) For all the info on Randy’s latest releases, podcast, free downloads, pictures, videos & more. Head over to www.RANDYBOYER.com

::: Mike Saint-Jules :::

Flashover | AVA | Levare

Mike wasn't introduced to Trance music until one summer day in 2002 while he was watching MTV's "True Life: I'm A Clubber", which showed a few seconds of Tiesto playing Flight 643. From then on, Mike was hooked on getting into this genre of dance music. In 2008, Mike Saint-Jules officially broke into the scene with his first solo release, "Sunlit Clouds" on Ferry's label, Flashover Recordings. Mike has collaborated on tracks & remixes with artists such as Breakfast & Randy Boyer himself, and can be spotted DJing at the hottest clubs in NYC including Pacha, Cielo and Love—including opening for Ferry Corsten!. Now marks the time in life to show his skills & passion for trance to the rest of the world. To find out more about Mike Saint-Jules, head over to his myspace @ www.myspace.com/saintjulesmusic

::: Mike Charles :::

Mike Charles is known for his impeccable track selections, off-the-cuff mixing style, and the positive atmosphere he brings to wherever he plays. When Mr. Charles heads to the DJ Booth to begin another one of his signature House/Breaks sets, everyone, whether in the latest sneakers or four inch heels, meets the dancefloor while Mike cultivates and caters to the infectious vibe he know for. Be on the lookout for Mike Charles, along with his vibe and crowd, infecting a city near you. Visit Mikes myspace @ www.Myspace.Com/MikeCharles

SPONSORES:

These amazing people are also helping out with everything. Please take a minute and check out there sites, and what they do. CT Lasers & ClubOptions.Net

www.CTLasers.com

www.ClubOptions.net

DIRECTIONS:

Head over to www.Mapquest.com and check it out.