Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kelevra "Clean Jeans EP" - Out now on Potty Mouth w/ rmxs by Kyle Watson & Dj Bam Bam

OriKawa

PMM017 "CLEAN JEANS EP"

Tracks: 'Clean Jeans' ft Whiskey Pete, 'Like To Freak' w/ Nathan Boon

Remix by: Kyle Watson (Clean Jeans - Vocal & Dub Remixes), Dj Bam Bam (Like to Freak)

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!

PMM017art400.jpg

Available for purchase at:

dlbannerspmm.jpg

www.beatport.com - Exclusive for first 4 weeks from 12/08/08 til 01/08/08

www.stompy.com

www.junodownload.com

www.djdownload.com

View video previews at:

youtubepmm.jpg

"Clean Jeans" (Original Mix):

"Clean Jeans" (Kyle Watson Remix):

"Like to Freak" (Original Mix):

"Like to Freak" (Dj Bam Bam Remix):

kelevraWEB.jpg

KELEVRA (UK) Potty Mouth Music

http://www.myspace.com/kelevraproductions

Remix master Paul Kelevra is putting his name at the forefront of Potty Mouth Music, trading in his backstage status for the full on limelight. The Midlands, UK producer/DJ has already remixed for dozens tracks of dance music artists, but this time Kelevra is stepping out in a big, bouncy way with this latest “Clean Jeans EP†on Potty Mouth.

Rising through the vinyl ranks of the dance scene of the late ’90s, Kelevra played clubs on both sides of the Atlantic for more than a decade. Keeping a fun but dirty vibe to his sets, the artist channeled his creativity on the decks into a slew of remix projects for esteemed artists including DJ Dan, Jamie Fanatic, Klaus Hill, Micky Slim and Aquasky, to name a few. Original releases on Wearhouse Music have garnered remix attention from Lee Mortimer, including a rerub of “Grab Ya Funkstick†on the “Bad Dog EP.â€

2008 saw Kelevra slide into the Aussie Top 50 dance charts just under Calvin Harris with his remix of Audio Slingers’ “Radio Noise†on Kingdome Kome. He looks to continue the creative momentum in 2009 on the push of a collaborative label with D.O.N.S. Ollie Geodicke called Fidget Kingdom. “Jak Muzik†featuring Whiskey Pete marks Kelevra’s first release on Fidget Kingdom with remixes from Micky Slim, Klaus Hill Jaimie Fanatic & Aniki, alongside a new EP with Jamie Fanatic on the emerging WeAreAllKidz Label.

“I am also working with Mc Flipside & Sharooz who are currently flying high on the back of “Hi Friend†with Deadmau5 & Get Off on Plasmapool for my next single on PBR recordings,†Kelevra says.

When Kelevra is not instigating mischief behind the decks, he is working hard on his own UK-based imprint KrunK, showcasing fresh hip house, fidget and electro tracks by himself and artists across the dance music community. Between crafting and managing, Kelevra’s own work has also garnered support from the likes of Crookers, Kissy, Judge Jules, Tongy and Armand Van Helden.

“I like to think I just bring full on party tunes that I’d like to hear if I was out clubbing—stuff that makes ya want to dance!†he says.

“Clean Jeans EP†includes collaborations with Whisky Pete and Nathan Boon, along with remixes by Kyle Watson and BamBam.

beatportpmm.jpg

KELEVRA - BEATPORT - TOP TEN (12/08/08)

Click HERE for a direct link to the chart!

01. Kelevra ft Whiskey Pete / Clean Jeans / Original / PottyMouth

02. Breakdown / Break The System / Mightyfools Remix / Illeven Eleven

03. Kelevra / Grab Ya Funkstick / Original / Wearhouse Music

04. Bass Weazel / Weazels Love Reggae / Lee Mortimer Remix / Wearhouse

05. Aquasky Blu Rum 13 / Tell Me You Love It / 2bad Mix / 777

06. Hijack / Hijackin / Herve Fuck Fuck Remix / On The Brink

07. Diplo Feat Rye Rye / Wassup Wassup / Crookers Remix / Mad Decent

08. Beat Doctors / Jazz Le Jack / Original / We Are All Kidz

09. Kelevra & Nathan Boon / Like To Freak / Original / PottyMouth

10. Aniki / Introducin / Kelevra Remix / Sick

EPS COMING SOON ON POTTY MOUTH!

PMM-018 - "INSANE INSIDE EP" - December 29 2008

Original tracks by: Electric Soulside

Tracks: Insane Inside, Boccaccio

Remix by: Kelevra (Insane Inside)

RECENT AVAILABLE EPS ON POTTY MOUTH!

PMM-017 - "CLEAN JEANS EP" - December 8 2008

Original tracks by: Kelevra

Tracks: Clean Jeans ft Whiskey Pete, Like To Freak ft Nathan Boon

Remix by: Kyle Watson (Clean Jeans - Vocal & Dub Remixes), Dj Bam Bam (Like to Freak)

PMM-016 - "WE CAN PLAY EP" - October 2008

Original tracks by: Chris James & Lee Dearn

Tracks: Torcida Cumbia, Panic at the Bar Mitzvah, The Concept of Dancing

Remix by: Mightyfools (Torcida Cumbia)

PMM-015 - "TIME FOR TIME OUT EP" - November 2008

Original tracks by: Pette Vaydex

Tracks: My Orange Vacuum Cleaner, Hairy Lips ft Short Texas

Remix by: Rockwell D (My Orange Vacuum Cleaner)

PMM-014 - "AIR BOUNCE EP" - October 2008

Original tracks by: The Bulgarian

Tracks: Air Bounce, Drop Down

Remix by: Nick Supply Remix (Air Bounce)

PMM-013 - "WHO DA FOOL EP" - August 2008

Original tracks by: Mightyfools

Tracks: Hey Babe, We Want

Remix by: Electric Soulside (Hey Babe)

PMM-012 - "DISCO EP" - August 2008

Original tracks by: Adam Bozzetto

Tracks: Disco, I Can't Stop

Remix by: Andy George & Scott Cooper (I Can't Stop)

PMMBoardAdWEB.jpg

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE POTTY MOUTH MESAGE BOARD!

POTTY MOUTH MUSIC (Chicago): www.pottymouthmusic.com

Screw soap the mouth; the brand of jack that defines Chicago's new-school house sound gets a tech-heavy makeover from the talent roster of Potty Mouth Music. Inspired by the dirty glitch twists of fidget house producers such as Switch, Trevor Loveys and Jesse Rose, Potty Mouth ditches conventional house boundaries, imploring turntable trickery, unconventional loops and straight up techno into its catalogue of tracks. Chicago-based label head James Amato keeps house-heavy influences in place and lacing them with the kind of dirty glitch that makes it feel so good to be so bad. Potty Mouth's artists include Crookers (Italy), Santiago & Bushido (Chicago), HiJack (UK), Dj Fame (New York), The Bulgarian (UK), Heavyfeet (UK), Cops & Robbers (Chicago), Electric Soulside (Belgium), Andy George (UK), Scott Cooper (UK), Klaus Hill (Australia), Mightyfools (Netherlands), Adam Bozzetto (Australia), TJR (New York), Chris James & Lee Dearn (UK), Urchins (UK), Pette Vaydex (Slovenia), Rockwell D (UK) and Kyle Watson (South Africa).