Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Im moving to Dalas!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my what can I say.......Chicago to Dallas. Nothing against the big state that invented country music, but am I gonna be in living hell or what? Please I need help, where am I to go to experience the lifestyle I love soooooo much. Much help would be appreciated........Thanks

Dallasslacker AKA(Chicagoslacker cwm36.gif )

------------------

Till Then or at least till I wake up

• 2 weeks later...

I am from Dallas originally, I grew up in the Plano area. Where are you planning to live? If you have your choice, try to live close to downtown, they have renovated some lofts and there is so much more to do there, than in the outskirts of town.

You can shoot me a PM, if you need to meet friends or need some fun suggestions....

I live in NY now, all I can say is thank God.

Also, Texas did not invent Counrty Music, that started in Nashville... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sorry to tell you, but i a very sorry for you. I live, well i'm based in Dallas but I'm never there just travel all the time and spend a lot of w/es in miami.

seven is horrible, very cheesy club with an stupid dress code. Never been to area 51 but i'll go next time... when i'm back from ibiza.