Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alex Bau & Dee Green on Prosthetic Pressings!

Prosthetic

PP013 – Marko “Everything Turns Black†Prosthetic Pressings – MINIMAL/TECHNO

Remixes:

Alex Bau & Dee Green aka FDK

PP013.jpg

Release date:

February 10th

Direct link to tracks:

www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/156567/Everything%20Turns%20Black

Receiving support from DJs:

Carl Cox, Derrick May, Laurent Garnier, Danny Tenaglia, Dave Clarke, Dubfire, Luca Bacchetti, Adam Beyer, Christian Smith, John Selway, Roger Sanchez, Josh Wink, Loco Dice, Luke Slater, Octave One, DJ Rolando, Cisco aka Advent, Slam, Par Grindvik, Alex Neri, Surgeon, Steve Rachmad, Michel de Hey, Jooris Voorn, Technasia, Troy Pierce, Xpansul, Tony Rohr, Tim Xavier, Skylab2000, Dan Curtin, Italoboyz, Paolo Driver, Skoozbot, Mateo Murphy, Kyle Gieger, Brian Sanhaji, Alland Byallo, Q burns Abstract Message, David Guetta, Noah Levine (XLR8R, Urb), Ibiza Global Radio, Open Concept Recordings, Naveen G., David Hollands, Andy Toth, Billy Dalessandro, Submerge 101, Ken ECB, Acid Circus

Laurent Garnier - I like the original mix best will definitely try it out. Thanks!

Luke Slater - I liked the tracks. It’s in the CD arsenal J

Josh Wink - I like the Bau remix and plan to play this version out! Thanks and happy New Year!

Luca Bacchetti - Massive minimal monster...big spaces!

Dubfire - 5 out of 5

Cisco aka Advent - I liked the tracks. Already played the Marko track. 8/10

Slam (Orde & Stuart with Soma) - Hi, thanks for the tracks. We like both the Alex Bau remix and the original.

Tony Rohr - Dude…Loving the original. Dee green mix is PERFECT for after-hours craziness.

Par Grindvik - For sure a big one! Looking forward to try this one out! 4 out of 5

Surgeon - I liked the Alex Bau remix best.

Technasia - Alex Bau rocks! 5 out of 5

Xpansul - Loving the original and Alex's remix. Nice work mate.

Tim Xavier - Thanks! The only thing I can promise is that this tune is def in my play list.

Dan Curtin - That is pretty slammin, nice and dark. It definitely has energy!

Brian Sanhaji - Cool… I like it

Michel de Hey - Sounds great for a nice dark room. 4 out of 5

Kyle Gieger - Hey this track is sounding nice! Taking it with me to NYC tonight!

Mateo Murphy - I really like the Alex Bau remix. Right up my alley!

Skoozbot - Things sounded pretty good to me

Ibiza Global Radio - Full support! 4 out of 5

Q Burns Abstract Message - Nice one, thanks for sending. Good solid grooves & productions

Alland Byallo - Very cool peak techno material. I like the Alex Bau remix. I'll play these somewhere soon!

Acid Circus - Thanks for the heads up. I liked the Alex Bau mix the best.

Brendon Moeller - Pretty cool

Release Info:

Prosthetic Pressings' newest artist, Marko aka Marco Rangel, emerges from Brazil. Releasing "Everything Turns Black" (PP013) Marko reveals his Brazilian minimalist style. This release also features Italy's forthcoming artist Dee Green and Germany's acclaimed artist Alex Bau. Each track takes us through a journey of techno, pulling out all the stops with spacey, dark minimal and funky rhythmic bass lines. This will be Prosthetic Pressings hottest release to date. Get ready for a digital black out...

sean@prostheticpressings.com

www.prostheticpressings.com

www.myspace.com/prostheticpressings