Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: April 23rd:We Love House Music Wednesdays at Zentra Nightclub, Wed, Feb 18 10:

clubmaster

Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008 at ZENTRA 923 Weed St. Allay soul, aid to the soulless and house arrest present: we love house music wednesdays! RSVP Now for We Love House Music Wednesdays at Zentra with amazing drink specials and well known DJ Talent! Great launch party of We Love House Music Wednesdays at Zentra. More to come later. Next Wednesday, House Music Legend Boo Williams returns home to Chicago with a exclusive We Love House Music Wednesdays Dj Set! On the decks Boo Williams, DJ Jes, Paul Harris, Dysqo, Gerald Moore , and Rees Urban. Your hosts Nicole, Ashley, Conor K, Rick Of Allay Soul and Julius the Madthinker. Drink specials : ) 2 vodka cocktails from 10p-11p 5 tequila and rum drink specials 35 bracelet gets you 9 premium drinks from 10p-1am bottle service available as well you can start rsvping for next wednesday now for free admission before 11pm and just $5 after with all this talent and awesome drink specials by either replying to this message, emailing me at clubbin22@aol.com, or calling/ texting to my cell (815) 543-4782. Leave me your name as well as the number of guests that will be accompanying you. Dj Lineup includes: Boo Williams Paul Harris Dysqo Gerald Moore Rees Urban Your We Love House Music Wednesdays Hosts: Nina Ashley Nicole Conor K and of course Rick Of Allay Soul and Julius the Madthinker. Zentra Nightclub 923 W. Weed St. Chicago 2 Rooms, Outdoor patio will be opening soon! House Music All Night Long! 10pm-4am For Parties Over 10 people (birthday parties, etc) message me to get set up on a party package that gets you a wristband for free shots till 1am, a bottle of champagne, a table and free! Message me for more details Dress Code: No sports apparel, no construction style boots and no baggy clothes. April 30th- julius the madthinker, lego, stephen p may 7th- d square of the black beat niks/melodius recordings, craig alexander, bryan balli vip room, dysqo and gerald, david sabat and waxcat may 14th- paul johnson, gene hunt and paul harris every wednesday 10p-4am music: house music all night long!