Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prismatic 009 – George Cochrane / Andrew Phelan & Origami / Sleazy McQueen / DJ2

prismatic

George Cochrane – Everydaylife - Out Now!

featuring DJ2, Andrew Phelan & Origami, Sleazy McQueen remixes

George Cochrane continues his strong working relationship with Prismatic Tracks with another deep and funky workout featuring his own vocals. Though his name may be new to the ears of many, Cochrane’s music has been heard by the dance music community for years through a variety of partnerships, including his work with DJ2, Andrew Phelan & Origami, Cubik & Origami and The Fingermonsters.

This release comes in the wake of Cochrane’s huge track ‘My Synthesizer Won’t Behave’, for Prismatic’s sister label Monsta, which was given a perfect 10/10 review in iDJ and impressed Luke Solomon so much that he personally requested to remix the track. The original and remixes of Everydaylife carve out a unique space in the house music landscape, attracting support from a wide variety of international heavyweights, including the likes of Robert Owens, Roger Sanchez, Colette, Laurent Garnier, Jay-J, DJ Heather, Dave Pezzner, Fred Everything, and Lawnchair Generals.

prm009.jpg

Listen:

1. Everydaylife (Original Mix)

2. Everydaylife (DJ2 Big Mix)

3. Everydaylife (DJ2 Stripped Mix)

4. Everydaylife (Andrew Phelan & Origami Mix)

5. Everydaylife (Sleazy McQueen Mix)

Available now exclusively at Beatport:

beatport_logobox_small_grn.jpg http://www.beatport.com/label/prismatic+tracks

iDJ Review:

prm009_idj_review.jpg

DJ Support: Luke Solomon, Robert Owens, Roger Sanchez, Colette, Laurent Garnier, Jay-J, DJ Heather, Dave Pezzner, Fred Everything, Lawnchair Generals, Raoul Belmans (Swirl People), Sean Dimitrie, Rick Preston, Joshua Heath, JT Donaldson, Miles Maeda, Q-Burns Abstract Message, Pete Dafeet, Bryan Jones, Da Sunlounge, Jay West, Kinky Movement.

Radio Support: Ibiza Global Radio, Proton Radio, Club FM, Ibizasonica, Pulse Radio, chicacagohousefm, chicaboom, radio fritz, Red FM, Point Blank FM, Dinamo FM, MyHouse-YourHouse, WAVE 891, Smoke It Deep, Digitally Imported, Global Soul Radio.

Notable Quotables:

Colette “Loving the DJ2 remixes!â€

Luke Solomon “liking this alot full supportâ€

Laurent Garnier “lovely deepness will play this for sure on my house setsâ€

Robert Owens “another cool track, respectâ€

Dave Pezzner “Nice work all around. Really loving the Sleazy McQueen Mix the most here. Thanks for sending this to me!â€

DJ Heather “Love me some Prismaticâ€

Fred Everything “dj2 big mix is my fav so far, thxâ€

Peter Christianson (Lawnchair Generals) “killer organ!â€

Raoul Belmans “DJ2, both mixes are dope. Good vocal track.â€

JT Donaldson “shits banging !! love the AP remix. many thanks.â€

Miles Maeda “The original mix is my favorite. Very catchy!â€

Andy Mcloughlin (Kinky Movement) “like the original and dj2 big mix, nice musical house, old school beatsâ€

Sean Dimitrie “Stripped mix and Sleazy McQueen for me on this release, I like it alittle more edgy and freeky sounding thanks.â€

Rick Preston “Very NICE! The DJ2 BIG MIX is definitely a barn burner!â€

Pete Dafeet “Another great package. Sleazy's mix is my fave, ridiculously low slung groove!â€

About Prismatic Tracks:

Founded in 2005, Prismatic Tracks is run out of San Francisco’s famed Moulton Studios complex by DJ and producer Andrew Phelan. The label is focused on a blend of deep, funk, and tech based house music, driven by the sounds of musicians and vocalists such as Origami, Sen-Sei, Audio Angel and Brown. Prismatic’s roster features some of the premier names in house music, including Bryan Jones, Chris Lum, Christian Malloni, Jake Childs, Jazzy Eyewear, Luke Solomon, Q-Burns Abstract Message, Ross Couch, and Santiago & Bushido. For more information please visit:

www.prismatictracks.com