Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prismatic 010 –Andrew Phelan & Origami / Christian Malloni / Jazzy Eyewear / Jevne

prismatic

Andrew Phelan & Origami feat. Audio Angel – Take Your Time - Out Now!

andrew_ori_audio_bsk1_350.jpg

feat. Christian Malloni, Jazzy Eyewear, Jevne remixes

Prismatic Tracks reach their 10th release on which label boss Andrew Phelan teams up once again with long time production partner Origami for a deep and soulful outing. Take Your time features the vocal talents of fellow San Franciscan Audio Angel, with tasty remix package that includes versions from Jazzy Eyewear, Christian Malloni and Jevne, and has garnered wide ranging support from the likes of Mark Farina, Luke Solomon, Colette, Laurent Garnier, Robert Owens, Roger Sanchez, and Inland Knights.

The duo of Andrew Phelan & Origami first surfaced in 2004 when they quickly made a name for themselves in the international ‘underground’ house community thanks to releases on labels such as Drop Music, Eight-Tracks, Body Rhythm, Chillin’, Onethirty, So Sound and Yerba Buena Discos. Their work can be heard in collaborations with various musicians and vocalists such as Sen-Sei, Brown and, on this release, Audio Angel. Future releases in 2009 include tracks for Amenti and a remix for Lost My Dog.

prm010.jpg

Listen:

1. Take Your Time (Original Mix)

2. Take Your Time (Jazzy Eyewear Mix)

3. Take Your Time (Christian Malloni Mix)

4. Take Your Time (Jevne Mix)

Available now exclusively at Beatport:

beatport_logobox_small_grn.jpg http://www.beatport.com/label/prismatic+tracks

DJ Support: Mark Farina, Luke Solomon, Colette, Laurent Garnier, Robert Owens, Roger Sanchez, Inland Knights, JT Donaldson, Shur-i-kan, Jay West, Hector Moralez, Alland Byallo, Ken Christensen (East Coast Boogiemen), Pete Dafeet, Joshua Heath, Atnarko, Bryan Jones, Massimo DaCosta, Miles Maeda, Da Sunlounge, Onionz.

Notable Quotables:

Mark Farina “thanks super rockin!â€

Colette “Great vocal, great mixes. It was quite difficult to pick my favorite track. I can see playing all 4 of these.â€

Laurent Garnier “ohhhhh this is loooovelyyyyyy originalmix is great as well as Christian Malloni's mix Full club support from meâ€

Robert Owens “the christian malloni mix is really cool, nice warm feelingâ€

Mark Doyle (Fierce Angel Radio) “Delicious ...slice of soulful house !!!! Definitely lots of radio play.â€

JT Donaldson “feelng the original and the jazzy eyewear remix most. a nicely well rounded release over all. nice work!â€

Alland Byallo “Christian Malloni's mix is excellent!â€

Bryan Jones “Pretty sweet single. I like the Jazzy Eyewear remix as well. Thanks for sending itâ€

Joshua Heath “great original, really nice tune there. think my fav remix is christians, very nice rework.â€

Jay West “Diggin christian's mix a lot!â€

Hector Moralez “Nice guys def digging this release. The mix for me is Christian Malloni's mix. great job with this and def have my support 100%â€

Ken Christensen (East Coast Boogiemen) “Jazzy and the Christian Malloni Mix's do it for me! Thanks =]â€

Pete Dafeet “Awesome record, definitely the best Pristmatic yet. Jevne's mix is my favourite but the other three run it mighty close. Keep it up, thanks for sending.â€

About Prismatic Tracks:

Founded in 2005, Prismatic Tracks is run out of San Francisco’s famed Moulton Studios complex by DJ and producer Andrew Phelan. The label is focused on a blend of deep, funk, and tech based house music, driven by the sounds of musicians and vocalists such as Origami, Sen-Sei, Audio Angel and Brown. Prismatic’s roster features some of the premier names in house music, including Bryan Jones, Chris Lum, Christian Malloni, Jake Childs, Jazzy Eyewear, Luke Solomon, Q-Burns Abstract Message, Ross Couch, and Santiago & Bushido. For more information please visit:

www.prismatictracks.com