Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glide "Trapeze" EP Part 1 (Pangea) Available Now on Beatport

djsamer

PANG017-Glide-Trapeze-Part1-PS.jpg

Click here to hear samples or to purchase.

If you heard Nick Warren's latest Global Underground CD from Lima, Glide will be no stranger. His unique sound borrows from all styles to create songs with both energy and depth. Pangea's first release of the 2009, the "Trapeze" EP, is no exception.

The Original Mix is an energetic and epic rocker that is perfect for peak time play or to transition into the epic part of your club set. Highlighted by a heavy bass line, crazy synths and beautiful pads, it is sure move the dance floor into a frenzy and deliver a proper heads down moment during the break down.

Heavy weight Francesco Pico, label boss of Magnitude Recordings and artist for labels such as Global Underground, Audio Therapy, Extrema, and Outside the Box, delivers a deep and beautiful rendition of the Original mix that showcases why Francesco has become so renowned in such a short period of time. Francesco Pico's tunes are supported by Sasha (featured on Sasha's Live Essential Mix on BBC Radio 1), John Digweed, Nick Warren, Hernan Cattaneo, Chloe Harris, Laurent Garnier, Marcelo Castelli, Chris Cargo, Eelke Kleijn and more...Francesco has also been featured on CD compilations such as GU Afterhours IBIZA, Armada Ibiza Summer 2008 Mixed by DJ Remy, Jimmy Van M's Balance CD 10, and Global Underground's GU Music 5 years. Francesco has also been in the Beatport top sales charts.

Thailand's Kotoswitch, a relative newcomer to the scene but not short on talent, delivers an energy packed remix that takes the Original into darker territory. Kotoswitch has done work for labels such as Thomas Penton's Electric Candy Recordings.

Glide's "Carbon," which is also included in the EP, is a mold of tech, minimal and progressive that highlights the creativity and ingenuity that Glide has become known for in his music.

DJ REACTIONS

"nice mix , francesco pico's mix is the best of the lot for me."

- Nick Warren, Hope, GU, Way Out West

"thats fancesco pico remix is really nice :0"

- Kazell, Bedrock, Influx Audio

"Thanks for sending this. The best mix here is the Kotoswitch."

- Christian Cambas, Bedrock, Devilock

"Francesco Pico rmx is good! in my box for sure, full suport."

- Carlos Antelo ,SOUTHMEN, Yoshitoshi, www.myspace.com/djsouthmen

"Received Francesco's remix a while back, really nice! Thanks."

- Eelke Kleijn, Outside the Box Music

"Thanks for the promo. F Pico and original mixes of Trapeze my favourites - will chart. 8/10"

- Chris Sterio, Source of Gravity/Gravitation Radio/Events Worldwide

"this is hot! 9 out of 10"

- Shawn Christopher, DJ Times, Writer/Music Critic

"this first part is really good! i like the francesco pico and kotoswitch mixes the best! good stuff!"

- Stefan, Progressive World, Redaktion / Editorship

"kotoswitch rocks!!! love it!"

- Mike McKenna, Resident DJ for Onzieme (osaka), Japan

"I'm really feeling "Carbon", this track will make them move for sure. Will be supporting!"

- JD Turbine, Digiprana, 90.3 FM Radio NYC

"Thanks, and very good release. In my opinion, Pangea's best. Love the Carbon track and the 2 remixes of Trapeze are also very playable."

- DJ Groovy, Knob Records, Kitsam Records, Soundtribe Records, Radio 100

"Thanks for the promos mate, i like all the mixes of Trapeze, I think Francesco Picos mix just shades it though but i like the build up of the original mix as well."

- Matt Black, Segment Records

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGH THE YEARS!

Pangea