Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Out Now: Dele Sosimi - Wahala - Sosue Soulkomplex Remixes - Raw Artistic Records

Dele Sosimi - Wahala Identity Mix - Sosue Soulkomplex Remixes - Raw Artistic Records RA004

Exclusive promo out now on www.traxsource.com/raw_artistic

Official Release Release date for all other downloadstores: 23rd of March 2009

Sosue Soulkomplex Remixes of the hot Afrobeat gem "Wahala Identity Mix" by Dele Sosimi, former musical director and keyboard player from Fela's Anikulapo-Kuti's Egypt 80

www.rawartistic.com

Raw Artistic Records. It´s raw, it´s artistic, it´s dopeness for the dancefloor!

Feedbacks:

Osunlade (Yoruba Records) "Back to the motherland...Awesome release..Quality sound and great production! I will support for sure!"

Greg Gauthier (Dance Culture, Paris) "Really really like it !!! Not sure yet if i like the alternate or the main the best , but its dope. Will put dancers at Dance Culture in a trance for sure !!!"

Boddhi Satva (Offering Records, Brussels) "I really really love the production and vibe, this is Afro Beat at the level i expect it to be. Will def support and Chart. Long time since i've heard quality music like that. THANKS FOR BRINGING IT TO US."

Franck Roger (Real Tone Records, France) "I WILL ROCK THE BONUS BEAT FOR SURE! !"

Ralf Gum (Gogo Music, Germany) "Good release. Like all mixes"

Rafael Moraes (Nomumbah, Brazil) "Thanks for the music! Nice deep/afroo track, the original and dub are really nice. To be played on Nomumbah Radio Show and DJ Gigs!"

Mike Fossati (SpiritOfHouse, CH) " Dele Sosimi is a well respected afro beat artist whose "Identity" album was released in 2007 through Helico Records. The album's magnificent "Wahala" has been licensed to Raw Artistic Records who present a package of not to be missed remixes by Sosue. The 'Soulkomplex Main' mixes are on a laidback yet captivating tip that lets the original orchestration shine all over, with fierce drums and percussion added that create a resistless feel. The 'Soulkomplex Alternate' mixes intensify the vibe to the max with a spiced up groove that is absolutely hypnotic. The also included dub and beat versions are great DJ tools that give you plenty of options to play around."

John Warr (AfroLatina Music, AfroBase, UK) "Excellent.Loved Dele’s original versions and these are honourable dance editions that breathe further life to the recordings. Rhythmically the Main Mix is probably my personal favourite, but liked the prominence of the guitar over the keyboard towards the end on the alternate version. Will be playing both versions on the show from this week, and no doubt will slot in the Dub and Instrumentals too for good measure."

Terry Thompson (Code Red, Baltimore) "Definately another future classic. I can't wait to see the floor reaction."

Karengera Eric Soul (Afrogroov/Voxafrica, London) "Very very good, I love the sound of that...Very organic, warm, bouncy, loyal to the original with a subtle and just-right club feel to it....Very sweet n efficient..."

Rork (Stalwart, Paris) "Superb release. Great soundz. So sweet. All versions good.* Bravo ! I play & chart for sure !"

Bradford James (Seed Recordings, Boston) "Main mix is dope!! Got my full support!"

Alessio Furia (Magmaweb, Roma) "Tha track is good. Nice afro vibe and great trumpet melodies. Musically :) The dub version are better for big dancefloor... But soud good too. I will play for sure."

Nicolas Vautier (Jaffa Music, France) "It's another dope one Sosue. It's the main mix for me!"

Gabriele Poso (Yoruba Records) "Really good work and amazing sound. I enjoy it..."

Charles Spencer (Loveslap Recordings, San Francisco) "I will play these.. Probably more the instumentals and dubs than the others.. But it's a nice smooth sound overall"

Franco Martinelli (Housepage.net, Italy) "Favourite track: Sosue Soulkomplex Main Mix. Quality mixes, soulful versions with an infectious ethnic flavour. Great atmospheres. I will play in early evening selections and lounge situations."

2Lani (BBB Records/Soul Candi, Southafrica) "The Wahala Identity Mix (Sosue Soulkomplex Alternate Mix) is the one. Love it. Sick tune."

Pete Henry (Foliage Records, Frankfurt) "What a lovely tune! Great work as always!"

Master Kev (NY) "Very nice package of mixes! Full Support!"

Ezel (Yoruba Records/Ocha Records) "I absolutely love the original! Wish u much sucess on this one."

Benny Pecoraio (Gogo Music, Germany) "The dub definitely does it for me. Thanks!"

Bernd Niedergesaess (Radio42, Germany) "Great release! Fluffy and full of groove and surprises – love it. Added to our heavy-rotation list."