Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things You Wish You Did at 20?

Saklig

You know what I wish I did so many things before. I know it may sound crazy, but I wish that I lost my virginity at age 13, tried to drink at 13 etc. Instead I tried alchol when I was 15 and lost my virginity when I was 16.

However, all this stuff is to late now, but I just don't want to make the same "mistake" anymore Do you guys over 20, what would you wish that you had done when you were 20?

My list so far:

-Have a threesome

-Fuck a milf

-Try bungee jumping and parachute jumping

- Finish nursing shool

- Save & be wise with my money

- Travel to Europe

Things I wish now are alot different than things I would have wished then. But If I was 20 again there would be a lot of things I would have done different to help things out now

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
You know what I wish I did so many things before. I know it may sound crazy, but I wish that I lost my virginity at age 13, tried to drink at 13 etc. Instead I tried alchol when I was 15 and lost my virginity when I was 16.

However, all this stuff is to late now, but I just don't want to make the same "mistake" anymore Do you guys over 20, what would you wish that you had done when you were 20?

My list so far:

-Have a threesome

-Fuck a milf

-Try bungee jumping and parachute jumping

First off I want to complement you on writing such an amazing essay.

I would like to offer you a different perspective becuase I can give a long ass list of things I wish I didnt do.

I lose a lot of sleep about all the crazy shit I did. I am haunted by the faces of the people I killed and the risks I took and the girls I came in without wearing condoms. (Sometimes I pulled out and came on there stomachs)

My point is, I spend allot of time worrying about girls being pregnant becuase there period is late, feeling foolish for taking risks like bungee jumping and as far as the milf part goes..

Dude, if you have a pulse you can still bang a milf. Traditionally speaking, single mothers are considerd "used merchandise" used things come cheap.