Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id...

joeearrings

i have the song on cd but i lost the jewel case and can't remember teh name of the song...i think it is by manifesto thouhh...beat goes...sounde like orchesrata instuments playing...like strings

(dun.dun.dun.dun.dun.dun) (dun.dun.dun.dun.dun)

(dun.dun.dun.dun.dun)

dun dun dun dun

(dun.dun.dun.dun.dun)

(dun.dun.dun.dun.dun)

(tempo rises here)

(dun.dun.dun.dun.dun.dun dun dun)

then repeats

i know it is grim, but hope someone can help

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

ok nice try but i know that is not it, even though they match almost perfectly....lil more help though.... in brain bug, the strings instruments lound like bass....in the song i am looking for the strings would be more of say violins....make sense anyone???....i have to try and find this jewel case...

for even more help they play it at exit, and they play it quite often...when they play it and the part i described comes on, foam starts falling from the roof and the lights keep flashing brighter and brighter until they stay on for a second...i hope this is more help so someone can help me...lol

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

nope but good guess again, y does this feel like a game show to me...but you are right that does happen during spente le stelle...

let me try more of the beat...add this to the other part of the beat i first posted

after the part i explained b4 there sounds like a distortion that goes ( whaooo whaooo whaooo whaooo whaoooo whaooo whaooo)

then it goes

dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun

....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

look, try this. Assuming this is on CD and you have the CD. Download Real Jukebox or any other program that uses the cddb. Then put the cd in your cd-rom and Viola! It picks up the track listing for you off the internet.

Or, you can just go to www.cddb.com and enter in the cd title and it will give you the track listing.

how's that?

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

Guest cosmicgirl

hey earrings...(p.s. your name cracks me up every time i see it, no offense)--is it psycho strings?

------------------

What goes on?!?!

addaboy and fanto....you got it...tahnk you so much...but lolol...i found out about 2 hours b4 i read this just now....

addaboy i seen you on the other board and you alwasys know your shit...my name is joe...i should have know just to ask you...next time i'll just come to you.

anyway thank you "EVERYBODY" for your help...really appreciate it...thanx

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

yea i read there more but i figured someone from here would be able to help me more sinse they play the song at exit and, well you know the rest...lol

anyway, yea i look forward to meeting a couple people this saturady and toni's b-day. i'll be there...lata and thanx again

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------