Clubplanet Nightlife Community

id

rollo

ok this tune has one vocal i used to hear it at factory like 2 months ago.the vocal is when the beat breaks i think he says"be the same,be the same ,be the same.some shit like that.then it builds back up and goes crazy.the crowd used to go nuts when that song came on..........anybody?....

------------------

music...makes the people....come together

addaboy,im pretty sure its a guy.i think he says "be the same", im not sure.the rest of the song has no vocals, just in the break.jonathan used to always rock that song.the first part of the song has this sound.(it sounds like the sound dr. dre used in "dre day")dont know if your famillar with that.last time i heard it was around the time of the construction party.anyway when it breaks that line is just repeated then it builds back up.the second part after the break has the same rythym pattern just a different noise.i heard it at exit sat. it brought back factory memories.hope thats a better explanation.

------------------

music...makes the people....come together

I got it!!! "6 months, 8 days, 12 hours" from Brian McKnight! Sounds like the dub of it actually, but there is a full vocal mix of it that JP did!

It just recently leaked out and I got a copy of it 2 weeks ago. Everyone goes nuts for it at SF!

addaboy

Originally posted by rollo:

addaboy you are the fucken man bro.i been lookin for that shit for so long.it is the dub.thanks a lot.

Not a problem man. Everyone LIVES for that song at SF. JP hasn't played it though since it "leaked" out to my knowledge. Maybe tonight??

Yo, if you go, look for me near the entrance or by the couch at the end of the juice bar. Ask a few people for me and they'll point me out!

addaboy