Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id

alexz

sounds like the same woman that did vocals in "into my brain" only this time she says different stuff and in between it sounds like some beethoven or mozart music, and before and after that it sounds like the beggining and the end of the song "everybody" by yomanda

Originally posted by alexz:

sounds like the same woman that did vocals in "into my brain" only this time she says different stuff and in between it sounds like some beethoven or mozart music, and before and after that it sounds like the beggining and the end of the song "everybody" by yomanda

Just guessing, but "Serpente le Stelle"?

addaboy

i was gonna say the same but just didn't have enough to go on- but since someone else has said it now i'll jump on the band wagon biggrin.gif

- Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

just downloaded Serpente le Stelle and saw no difference between that and Spente le stelle? tried getting another Serpente le stelle but that was also identical to Spente ? confused...

Anyways spente le stelle has no beethoven sounds in it or the beginning and ending part of "everybody"

thanks for the help though, maybe i just got bad versions of serpente ?

umm guys...no its not U wink.gif the track starts off with a weird scratching sound thats similar to the one in "everybody" then in the middle there is beethoven music, you know the famous one ? (something like DA DA DA DA) and the female is saying stuff cant remember what but her voice is almost identical to the woman doing vocals in "into my brain" and it finishes with the same scratching sound it started off with similar to "everybody" but a little different.

Maybe its the new yomanda song ? because it sure as hell sounds like something yomanda would do, anyways thanks a lot for the help smile.gif