Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Sensations-Deep Soulful House at Roe Restaurant, Nightclub & Lounge, Fri, Apr

clubmaster

Every Fourth Friday At Roe, we bring you the Deepest House and Soulful Sounds to keeps your feet moving on the Dancefloor. To get in free before 11, just RSVP at http://www.**********/DJimani Dj's Imani, Rahiem Jihad and Rob Rhythm In the Downstairs area Droppin Deep Soulful House, and The upstairs lounge is Spinning Hip hop and Mashups. There is a very Minor dress Code, so dont show up in Rags. Its not too strict as long as you dont wear white T's or White Tennis Shoes. In January we all tore it down, You can listen and download our entire set for free at www.djimani.blogspot.com This month we are bringing that same flavor back to Roe, in the True spirit of Dance and Love of Music. We are at a semi-trendy spot, but our hearts lie with the Underground vibe. This venue has a perfect intermixing of High Fashion and those that like to get down and dirty. We all Have a deep History in music. Rob Rhythm is the Vet, who comes from a disco and Funk Background. And has been spinning house since 1981, before it was even called House. Rahiem Jihad is the spiritual cat that comes from a long history of Deep Soul, Gospel and the SF Party Scene. Imani is the baby of the bunch, but thats OK i still Keep in Stride cause All I'm Here to do is just wiggle your behind. Obviously I was into Hip hop and Soul in my upbringing, and have been working in Radio, but my heart lies in Deeeep House and Broken Beat. Listen to the magic that has formed from our Trio. After 11 the admission goes to 10 bucks, 651 Howard St, San Francisco, Ca, 94105